Chapter 2

* Ali's POV *

I woke up around 3 in the morning to the rocking of the tour bus. Everybody else was still asleep, so i walked to the back of the bus to sit down and look out the window.

"Cant sleep either?" I hear a voice say and i jump.

"Oh hey Hayes, yeah there is a lot on my mind right now."

"Yeah same, i mean everything just happened so fast."

"Yeah. I will say i am a bit nervous to meet Nash tho." I say laughing a bit.

"Well trust me he is excited to see you." Hayes says and i nod my head and look out the window again. After a few minutes he comes over and sits next to me and we both fall asleep for the rest of the bus ride.

***

I wake up again around 8 by having a football thrown at my face.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" I scream and everybody is silent for a second then the bus erupts in laughter.

"Yikes sorry Hailey." Hayes says as he is trying to contain his laughter.

"Ok we have to get one thing straight. Call me Ali not Hailey. Got it?" i say sternly.

"Ok got it." he says finally being serious.

"Ok everybody listen up." the manager, Coral announces as he walks to the back of the bus where we are. "We are going to grab our stuff and check in at our hotel rooms. We are staying in LA for a few days." Everybody jumps up and grabs their electronics that are plugged into the outlets on the counter and get off the bus to get their luggage from underneath.

We walk into the hotel and get our room keys. Hayes and I are sharing a room, and I'm not sure where the others are all sleeping. I run in and claim the bed closer to the window and grab my stuff to take a shower.

"I will be back in a little bit." i tell Hayes and he nods his head without looking up from his phone. The ignorance of some people my god.

I turn on the faucet and let the hot water run down my body relaxing me and giving me time to think about everything that has happened in the past 12 hours. After about 10 minutes, I get out and throw on a pair of denim shorts and a flowy white top. I put my hair in a braid and then do my make up. A thin line of eyeliner with mascara and a little bit of concealer. I walk out of the bathroom only to see Hayes in the same place, still on his phone.

"Are you planning on doing anything other than stare at your phone all day?" I ask.

"No I was just about to take a shower as a matter of fact." He says and I jokingly roll my eyes. "By the way when I'm done we are going over to Nash's."

Wow ok. I may be Nash's younger sister, but i am still a huge fan of him, and the fact that I'm finally meeting him after supporting him for the past two years blows my mind. I sit on the bed and scroll through my twitter feed for a few minutes until Hayes gets out of the shower and we head out the door.

***

"So you excited to meet the one and only Nash Grier!" Hayes says with a lot of enthusiasm as we are walking up the front steps.

"DUH WHY WOULDN'T I BE!!" Hayes laughs and pounds on the door and Nash opens it.

"Jesus Hayes there is a such thing as a doorbell you know." Nash says.

"Yeah but i wanted to mess with you." Hayes says as he rolls his eyes.

"Holy shit." was all that i could get out of my mouth.