Chapter 3

*Ali's POV*

"Holy shit" was all that i could get out of my mouth.

"Hey Hailey.  I guess I'm your older brother?" Nash says.

"I guess yeah.  But call me Ali, its too wired to be called Hailey." 

"Oh yeah sure.  Sorry about that." 

"Its fine." i say laughing a little

"Well are you planning on letting us in?" Hayes annoyingly asks.

"I will let Ali in just not you." Nash says while grabbing my hand and taking me into the house

"You are an asshole Nash." Hayes says in an annoying tone.

"But I'm your asshole." Nash says winking. 

"Such sibling love!" I say making Nash and Hayes laugh.

We walk inside the house and Hayes runs over to the couch and plops down making himself right at home.  I stood awkwardly unsure what to do considering i am standing in Nash Grier's house and this whole situation still hasn't processed through my mind.

"Ali you can sit down." Nash says laughing at me. 

"Oh yeah thanks." i say questioning myself.

*Hayes POV*

"Ok so we have to figure this whole thing out." Nash says.

"We should probably call mom." I say as my phone begins to ring. "Speak of the devil now."

"Put her on speaker Hayes." Nash says.

"Hey hayes how is the tour going?" mom asks.

"Um yeah its going great!" i say not knowing weather i should bring up Ali or not. 

"Thats good I'm glad you are having a good time.  What are you doing now."

"Im just over at Nash's place." i say.

"Oh good i have a surprise for the both of you." 

"Um? what is it?" 

Ali hits my arm and points to the window. "is that skylynn?" 

"Wait skylynn?" I say shocked.

"Come open the door silly." she says and Nash and i look at each other not sure how to act because she is going to wonder about Ali and oh my god. 

Nash walks over to the back door and opens it and picks up skylynn and swings her around. 

"Skylynnnnnn!!" he says while swinging her.  

"Nash who's that?" she says while pointing at Ali. 

"Thats Ali." he says.

"She looks a lot like Hayes." sky says.  My heart started pounding pretty fast. I look over at Ali and I can tell she is trying to keep her cool.

*Ali's POV* 

"She looks a lot like Hayes." sky says.  Oh my god, my heart just skipped a beat.  How can a little 5 year old point that out.  Ok what am i supposed to say. 

"Hi Ali, im Elizabeth." She says while we shake hands. 

"Nice to meet you!" i say trying to act natural.

"So are you guys friends?" she asks and i look over at Hayes. 

"No mom, thats Hailey." Hayes blurts out.   

Elizabeth burst out crying.

"Yes i remember, we have had private investigators on you for years." She comes up and hugs me and i hug her back.  Then Hayes and Nash come over and join the hug. 

"Wait who is this?" Sky asks very confused. 

Nash kneels down on the ground and starts talking to her. "Sky, this is Hayes twin sister, and your half sister.  She was kidnapped when she was little." 

 Skylynns face lights up. "I HAVE A SISTER!!!" 

"Yup." Nash says popping the p. 

"Ok we should probably take you to the doctors to get some blood tests done just to make sure." Elizabeth says. 

We all nod our heads and head out to the car and go to the hospital.