Chapter 1

I awake to the sound of my alarm clock blasting in my ear.  I groan and swing my legs over my bed and look at my whiteboard hanging in my room reading "MEETING HAYES TODAY!!!" and immediately jump out of bed.  Luckily im not going to school today so i can go stand in line for the event, digitour.  I turn on some tunes to get more hyped up for the day and begin my morning routine.  I straighten my wavy medium length brown hair, put on a thin layer of eyeliner and a coat of mascara and head to my closet and put on the outfit my friend Lindsay, who is going to digitour with me, helped me pick out a few weeks ago.  Im wearing white shorts from Tillys along with a cute blue patterned spaghetti strap tank top from American Eagle, and my white vans.  I then put on some diamond studs in my first, second, third and cartilage holes on my ear and grab the poster i made along with a bag with my ticket, phone, and backup charger.  I walk downstairs to grab some breakfast before Lindsay arrives so we can drive to San Francisco for digi.  

I am sitting down at my kitchen counter and then hear somebody open the door; Lindsay.  We have honestly become such good friends that we welcome our selves into each others houses whenever we want.  

"WHASSSUP MY MAIN BITCH" Lindsay yells as she walks into my house wearing the outfit i helped her pick out; flowy floral shorts with a black crop top both from Brandy Melvile, and some white vans. 

"AYYYYEEE LINDSAYY" I say and we run up to each other and start jumping up and down like the idiots we are.  

"IM SO EXCITED FOR TODAY" she squeals.

"OH MY GOD SAME.  Well lets go get my dad so we can leave."  I say and i run into the office in my house and grab my dad and run out of the house.

On the drive to digi, we blast some Jack and Jack, Shawn Mendes, and Sammy and Skate singing along to every word.  After about 45 minuets, we finally arrive at the regency ballroom, where the event is being held, at around 8:30; 7 hours before it starts.  We wanted to get there early so we could try to be the first people in line; which we were.  We learned that after the first meet and greet we went to, The Carter Tour, that you gotta get there early to get good seats. 

* * * 

The wait in line dragged on for hours until about 2 when they finally let us through the doors to start the line inside the building.  While waiting, my dad got us two vanilla bean fraps.  Finally at around 3:30 they let us in the doors to begin the meet and greet.  Lucky for Lindsay and I, we were the first to meet everybody.  My stomach begins to have butterflies as i run up to Hayes and jump into his arms.  

"I love you so much Hayes" i wisper in his ear as im hugging him.

"Aw i love you too," he pauses and gives me a funny look and i exchange one with him. "whats your name?

"Im Ali!" I say with a lot of enthusiasm still a bit confused as to why he gave me a funny look. 

"Its great to meet you Ali! How long did you wait in line to meet me?" he asks.

"Um about 7 hours i think?" I say and his mouth drops.

"I dont think i would wait in line that long unless it was to meet Ariana Grande, dang!" He says and i chuckle. "Well what kind of pose do you want to do for the picture?"

"Any is fine, you choose."

"Ok how about this." He says while putting his arms around me and i do the same.  Lindsay was the one with my phone, taking a video of all of this.  We waited a few seconds for the pose then he hugged me one last time and we said goodbye. "See you in the crowd Ali!"

"Okie! bye Hayessss!"

* Hayes POV *

They just opened the doors to begin the meet and greet for the San Francisco stop of the tour.  The first people i see in line, coming through the doors is a girl who looks about my age, has medium length brown hair, the same color as mine, and bright blue eyes, just like me.  She runs up to me and jumps into my arms.  I can tell she is a really big fan by amount of enthusiasm she has.