Chapter 4

*Ali's POV*

We all got in Nash's car and drove down to the closest hospital to get the blood tests done.  Hayes and I both got our blood drawn and now all we have to do is wait for results.  

"It normally takes a few days for us to get the tests back.  I will call you as soon as they are done." The doctor said after he pulled the needle out of my arm.  

"Great thank you." Elizabeth said.  Still not sure if i should call her mom or not.  I mean its almost certain that Hayes and I are twins, we put the puzzle pieces together and they all match up.  There is just one missing piece, the test results.

We left the doctors office and headed back to Nash's house.  We pulled up into the drive way and noticed a few other cars in the drive way.  

"Hmm, looks like Sam and the Jacks are here." Nash said as we were getting out of the car.

"Holy shit." i blurt out.  

"You know that seems to be all you know what to say anytime you meet someone.." Hayes laughed.

"Oh shut up, if you were in my place right now you would do the same thing." I jokingly pushed him.

We walked up the front steps and went inside.  My mouth dropped as I saw Sammy Wilk and Jack and Jack standing in the kitchen.  Nash and Hayes walked up and bro hugged them if thats even what they call it.  

"Hey who's this?" Sam said nodding his head at me.  I felt my stomach doing summersaults.

"I-um-im-" i began to stutter.

"Meet my long lost twin sister, Ali, everybody." Hayes said interrupting me.

"You have a twin sister!" Johnson said.  Gilinsky and Sam had a confused look on their faces.  

"Wait what?  Since when did you have a twin sister?" Gilinsky asked.

"Since forever, but she was kidnapped." Hayes said. 

"Well damn you guys look alike!" Sam blurted out. 

I probably look like an idiot right now considering Im still standing here unable to speak let alone function at all.

"Ok im sorry, but im totally freaking out right now." i say with my hands over my mouth to keep me from screaming.

"haha, come here! Group hug!!" Gilinsky calls everybody together.  

"Ok, feelin better now" i say finally starting to calm down. 

"She has been a huge fan of us since we all started out.  This morning when she showed up at my door, all she was able to say was 'holy shit'" Nash said making them all laugh at me.

"Hey this is all still new to me, you know finding out im your sister and all.. cut me some slack!" i say jokingly.

"We know just messin" Nash says

"haha alright." i say.

"Well I have to get back to the hotel, we have a show in like three hours." Hayes says. "Ali wanna come with or you wanna stay here?"

"Ali!! Stay here and play horsies with me!" Sky says as she tugs on my shirt.

"Alright i will stay here." i say.

"Kk.  See you tomorrow!" Hayes says as he walks out the door with Elizabeth.