#PrayForTheWorld

It isn't just Paris I feel for – it's for any country, city, village, town – anywhere with conflict, problems or pain.

I want to stress my sorrow for these countries, places, etcetera, and I express sincere apologies for everything that you've all been through.

No one deserves this agony, which is stating the obvious. The people of which are bringing this agony should be ashamed of themselves, ruining the lives of hundreds, thousands, and the fact that the entire world is showing attention just shows how big of an impact these people have had – and not in a good way.

To anyone in the world – not just Paris – who is suffering, or knows someone who is suffering, then I apologise to you on behalf of humanity. It isn't everyone in humanity – for it would be cruel of me to say it about everyone – but for those who have done such awful things, I hope you soon realise how much hurt you've caused.

If Michael were here, I don't doubt for a second that he would have said something about it. Maybe he would have even written a song to raise awareness of what people are doing to this world. But he would be just as sympathetic.

Due to the fact he isn't here, I want us Moonwalkers – as well as the rest of the world – to carry on supporting those whose lives have changed forever.

I know Michael would love that.

I know the people effected would love that.

I know that the world would love that.

If pain like this doesn't stop, soon it'll be irreversible. We need to stop trying to hurt people, and instead try to love.

It's all for L.O.V.E.

But it isn't showing.

I see humans... but I don't see humanity as much any more.

RIP to anyone who is gone, from all around the world, and I send my condolences to your families, friends, or anyone who knew you.

You will be missed.

We love you.

#PrayForTheWorld 🌎🌍🌏