☾5☽

I have no idea why she told me to wait an hour before sound check, because I'm sitting here in this empty auditorium doing absolutely nothing.

And trust me, it's not fun.

It was at the point of boredom when I decided that I had enough of just waiting here so I go to leave for a coffee  break.

but the same group of people I saw yesterday at the bus stop blocked the entrance.

I still try to weave my way through them but it wasn't easy. I got about halfway when the boy with the dimples shouted.

"Hey! I know you!" I whipped my head around and gazed at the boy.

Despite my ability to create witty comebacks in a matter of seconds, my mouth just blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"No, you don't"

Nice one Cleo.

"Yes, I do. I saw you at the bus stop yesterday, right? Or was that some other girl with bright blue hair?" He smirked at his last comment, because the boy knew he was right. My mermaid hair definitely stands out.

"Yeah it was me, what do you care?" I say with attitude, since he was getting on my nerves. The only thing that kept me talking to him was those incredibly good looks.

"Oh, I'm just wondering baby girl, because there's supposed to be a new manger for us boys and you happened to be what Woodlands had described."

So he knows I'm working for them. Don't know how, but it sure was weird.

"I didn't ask to be a manager" I spit, knowing that my bitch of a boss made me wait here for no apparent reason.

"You don't have to ask to get what you want, baby girl"

"And I'm sure that I don't want you"

He smirks at me but knows that this time, it's me who won the comeback crown.

"Sam Wilkinson" He extends his arm for me to shake. I accept the greeting and listen to him as he introduced me to the other familiar faces.

"These are the boys." He steps back so I can see them. "Johnson, Gilinsky, that one all inked up is Nate and his girlfriend, Maya. Oh, and this is Ali."

The girl looks up from her phone, which she has been glued to entire time. She smiles at me and weaves her way underneath Sam's arm.

"Hai" ali squeaks as she nibbles on Sam's ear. He turns away, knocking her off.

Those two were on and off like a switchlight.

"So now you know the good news, why don't you follow us backstage and I'll give you a tour" he winks and leads the way behind the curtains.

They lead me into a huge area with a different room everywhere you look.

20 minutes or so into the tour, the others ended up leaving because they needed to get ready but Sam stayed to show me the rest of the place and the crew members.

Finally we ended up on side stage where he said I could watch the show from.

"Thanks Sam, for everything" I say and give him a warm hug, because the boy really did deserve it.

At first he was taken aback but he quickly realized and squeezed back.

"Cya when the show starts" Sam winks and jogs back to find the rest of the boys.