| The Moon Demon's Order |

WARI NO ERAPH--TOMEI EXPRESSWAY- SOMEWHERE BETWEEN TOKYO AND NAGOYA

I stared up high to the clear blue tranquil sky with little clouds descending ever so slowly above with the greenery high mountains along the empty highway with its walls and aspahlt has ruined.

The wind slapping against my face felt rather warm from the scorching heat of the sun.I sat in the middle of both Yuuichiro and Kimizuki who is driving by the front seats,while on the back are filled with Yoichi,Shinoa and Mitsuba.

"Man,the sky is so blue," I heard Yuu mumbled beside me.

"On a day as beautiful as this,it's hard to believe the whole world's destroyed." This time he spoke louder enough for all of us to hear.

"Aha ha! I'm surprised you can say that.The world was in ruins yesterday and the day before--in fact,for the last eight year;it has been crumbling into decay." Shinoa pointed out.

"Who cares,this feels like we're just a bunch of teenagers that are on their way for a vacation of the Hakone hot springs 'aye?" I leaned back and slumps down slightly to adjust the temple of my head to the same height as Yuu's to rest the side of it onto his shoulder-a habit i did few years back when we were kids.

"Ha ha! True,isn't that right,Kimizuki?" The ravenette male tilt his head to the side and looking at the redette

"Huh? Don't ask me,i didn't grow up in Tokyo." Which the glasses retorted back.

"If you're gonna drive,you should at least know that much!" Yuu continued to accuse.

"Fine,you drive."

"OOH! CAN I!?" He cheered not knowing the sarcasm noted in Kimizuki's tone which made all of us laughed and entertained by the two of them.

"Aha ha ha--Oh! I see a horseman ahead." Yoichi is the first one to noticed.

All of our gaze fell and he is right-a horseman was a couple of meters away from our driving range and was pacing about on the middle of the road we have to cross by.

"Should i take it out?" Yoichi asked,

"I can probably dodged." Kimizuki boredly  answered.

"No sudden braking or turning.Army vehicles are too valuable to wreck." Mistuba warned.

"Then--"

"Allow me!" The brunette male volunteered again.

"Oh no you don't,i'm gonna kill it.It's not like i've got anything to do,since Kimizuki won't let me drive." With Yuu shifting on his seat making me lift my head back from his shoulder,

"If he wasn't such a big bully,i might not be this bored!" He complained as his hand grabbing the handle of his sword.

"Yeah,yeah shut up.Hurry up and do it,if you're gonna--get back quick,i'm not slowing down."

"No problem!"

"Careful Yuu." I uttered nonchalantly which he only returned it with a grin.

"Let's go,Ashuramaru!" With that,he took off by leaping away from the car and lunge forward towards the horseman that we are getting closer fast.

WARI NO ERAPH

"YAH!" Yuuichiro easily swung his blade across the horseman's giant being and slashed it into a half.

He flew off up high in to the air and intended to land on the spot where the car they are driving is heading towards him.

But,the purple haired girl had something else in her mind.