Chapter 7: Edward Meet

Zacznij od początku

I explained all the events happened yesterday to Alejandro witnessing his changes in expression for every scene. I didn't allow the idiot to butt in the conversation with the fear of him adding unnecessary details and making him the hero of the scene, which he was. In the meantime, Edward made himself comfortable by seating himself on one of the chairs.

"Thank you for saving our Pr-" I elbowed him on time from spitting out princess.

"He doesn't know that I am a princess and we didn't make an official announcement yet." I hissed in Alejandro's ear.

"Never elbow me again, it hurts," he winced in pain shooting a glare towards me and quickly turning back to other three set of eyes. I glanced under the table as he placed one of his palms on the spot I elbowed him and started running his hand in soothing circles in that area. I never knew I could elbow too.

"Anything wrong there, bro?" Edward raised his eyebrows in question when he sensed the twisted features of Alejandro.

"I am perfectly fine. Well, thanks for saving Sofia." Alejandro smiled tightly causing Ivanna and Valery to raise their eyebrows as Alejandro always addresses me as princess Sofia.

When Ivanna and Valery looked at me I typed them a message about keeping my identity secret from Edward and there was no need for him to know about me. They understood the message and all three of us kept our mouths shut while men discussed the man who attempted to kill me, his appearance and weapons he carried.

I zoned out their conversation and started checking out the outfit Edward wore today. He covered himself with a tee and jeans. His hair was messy as the other day, I wouldn't be surprised if he reveals that he did not comb his hair. His eyes were a lighter shade of purple and he wore a watch on his right hand. Men who dress nicely often leave a good impression on women. I'm one of those women.

"Done checking me out?" Edward smirked bringing me out of thoughts.

"Yes," I replied smugly resulting him to raise his eyebrows.

"You admit you were checking me out then?"

"Yes. I do. What's wrong in checking out what you are wearing?" I mused out confused.

"I assume you are American," He said brushing off the earlier topic.

"And how do you know?" I asked.

"Accent darling," He smirked flicking the light bulb of my brain. My thoughts often weren't logical as to what a person meant. I realized even he was not Spanish. His accent was unique among us.

"Where are you from?"

"Denmark," He replied.

"Shall we go then?" Alejandro butted in conversation which was going smoothly without any witty remarks.

"We shall," I said.

"Nice meeting you and I know we will meet again." Edward spoke out with a smug expression on his face, his eyes held confidence that we would meet again.

"Oh, the feeling isn't mutual and no, the possibilities of the meeting are rare this time." I gave him a sickeningly sweet smile and followed others who already advanced towards the exit.

***********

"I am going to investigate using the details given by Edward today. You ladies go and freshen up," Alejandro said once we were in the palace.

"But it's waste of time. You can take this matter into your hands if something will go wrong next time." I reasoned out with him. Maybe he mistook someone for me. According to me, no one had intentions to end my life or would ever have.