Chapter 21: Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Frank's POV

~~~

"Thank you Seattle! We wish you all a merry Christmas. May your dreams come true, your prayers get answered and your grandma not be run over by a reindeer!"

Gerard had given me the opportunity to say bye to our final crowd for the year and I made the most of it.

We finished our encore and left the stage. My body was shaking slightly and I could feel sweat running down my face and neck.

Yes naysayers, vampires do sweat.

I handed Pansy to a roadie and they went off to put the guitar away.

Despite playing for ages while jumping around, doing backup vocal and getting groped by Gerard I was wide awake and could easily play another gig right now.

I'd have to settle with going out for after concert pizza, not nearly as exciting.

On the bright side we got to do a signing for the fans and after the pizza I'd be telling Fallyn about us being vampires. That's if she could pay attention long enough.

Fallyn had been dancing, singing and grinning hyperactively for the whole concert, she hasn't stopped for a second and I was surprised by how much stamina she had.

It was definitely the skittles that did this to her, she'd eaten almost no sugar while being on the bus.

Now she'd gone from sugar free to practically snorting it in a couple of hours.

I'd eaten the same amount as her but I was used to the sugar and since I was a vampire things didn't effect me the same.

Almost immediately after coming off stage she began to hug and chat to the guys.

It's like she'd had her personality freed and acted a lot more like she would on rare occasions, I like it.

The only problem is she needs to speak slower, most of her words will run into a single line and its impossible to understand what she's talking about.

"OhmygodFrankiethatwasfantastic!" I'm not positive but I think I managed to understand her words this time.

She gave me a huge grin and a hug while Gerard dropped against the wall and drank a whole bottle of water in one go. I didn't get a chance to say anything else, she ran off to talk to Bob who was standing in a corner and staring at the floor.

"How could she go from her to that?" Gee gestured to Fallyn who was happily hugging a surprised looking Bob.

"I said it before, she tasted the rainbow, and uh, the rainbow beat her up with a happy princess stick." Gee snorted and picked himself up off the ground.

There were some signings we needed to do and it would be good if we did it soon.

The couple hundred people attending cleared out and we were left standing on the stage in the huge, empty hall.

Pansy and the rest of the bands equipment would be loaded onto the bus when Greg came to pick them up tomorrow morning.

I hopped off the stage and was followed by Gee, Mikey, Ray and Bob.

When Fallyn came up to the edge I picked her up by the waist and placed her on the ground next to me.

We walked out the front doors and into the front street to see over a hundred people waiting for autographs and photos. The venue we played at was small but there had been roughly eight hundred people there and a quarter of them were out here.

"Woah, there's so many people. Hi!" Fallyn, in her sugar drunk state began waving and talking to people as if they were friends.

I had to pull her away from them, the fans were starting to give her strange looks and I could understand why.