|1| m, 25, CO

Aleks sighed, opening his web browser and typing 'Omegle' into the search engine, something he used to use when he was younger. He went straight to text, not even bothering to add his interests.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: hey.

Stranger: yo

You: whats up?

Stranger: nm. chilling w my gf hbu

You have disconnected.

Aleks sighed, already bored of the site. 'Why'd I even bother going on here?' he thought to himself, skipping over a few more people before something interested him.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger: m, 25, CO

Aleks paused. Colorado? That's interesting. And he's only a year older than me. Of course there's always the chance this is some 14 year old girl in Canada, but whatever. Can't hurt to take a chance.

You: m, 23, colorado as well :-)

Stranger: really? cool :). whats your name?

You: Aleks. whats yours?

Stranger: James. whats with the ks??

You: russian thing ig lol

You: whats with the es??

Stranger: normal human thing ig lol

Aleks chuckled a bit at his response, continuing to talk with the stranger.

You: so, watcha doin?

Stranger: watching netflix. wanna come over for netflix n chill ;^)))

You: excuse me

You: could at least take me out to dinner or something first smh

Stranger: true, where are my manners. maybe another day sweet cheeks.

You: wow, already upgraded me to sweet cheeks, my lucky day.

Stranger: the second you got into a chat with me already proved it was your lucky day

You: believe what you must

Aleks waited for a response, seeing as the conversation was flowing quite smoothly he was confused as to why another response was taking this long. He shrugged it off, getting up from his computer chair to grab the remote to his flat screen television. He grabbed his laptop and set it onto the coffee table in front of him, sinking into his sofa. He flipped through the channels, stopping on American Dad as a message was received.

Stranger: yo do you have a twitter?

You: uh yeah, its @ImmortalHD.

Stranger: mines UberHaxorNova. dont ask lmao.

Stranger: kk i followed. waiting for a follow back ;)

You: fine. just cus im in a good mood.

Stranger: damn, you are pretty attractive, not gonna lie

Stranger: how'd i manage to find the hottest guy in Colorado on omegle??

Aleks felt a smile pull on his face as his cheeks slightly heated up. He decided to scroll through a few of James' pictures. His chin and upper lip was lined with facial hair. He had a beanie on in most photos, except for one where you could see all his dark locks curling every which way. He liked a few of the photos, returning back to the chat.

You: you're not too bad looking yourself pal

Stranger: yeah i see you liking my photos youre not slick

Stranger: im enjoying that chest tattoo picture you posted ;)

Stranger: i got to see what's above, now i just need to see whats below.

Aleks felt his face heat up as he bit his lip. He decided to try to swerve the subject to something else.

You: not today. nice try.

Stranger: you look really good in tank tops. tattoos are definitely a turn on.

Stranger: random question: have you ever had sex with another dude?

Aleks furrowed his brows, unsure if he wanted to continue with this conversation any longer.

You: have you

Stranger: yeah but you didnt answer

You: once. it was a mistake though, the guy was a total jackass and i regret it.

Stranger: you seem like a bottom.

You: whaaat?? im offended

Stranger: you'd def be the bottom between us. just saying

You: pf if you say so lol

Stranger: dont worry. id be gentle. unless you like it rough ;-)

Aleks was once again flustered with the way James was typing. He could feel himself beginning to harden through his skinny jeans, but he tried to ignore it.

Stranger: i could start off by kissing your neck. finding your sweet spot so you can let out the first of many moans of the night.

You: james..

Stranger: id slip your shirt off so i can trail my fingers along your chest tattoo, teasingly running them over your nipples.

Aleks let out a shaky breath, keeping his bottom lip between his teeth as the 'Stranger is typing..' message was still displayed on the screen.

Stranger: my lips would stay on your neck as my hand gets lower..
and lower..

Stranger: ..would you like me to continue, aleksandr?

The younger hovered his fingers over his keyboard. Should he call it a night and head to sleep? Or should he continue and sext with this complete stranger. Then again, this complete stranger was extremely good looking.

You: have u seen the show catfish?

Stranger: what? ive seen a few episodes, why???

You: i dont want you to be too good to be true.

Stranger: we can skype

You: maybe tomorrow

Stranger: shall i continue?

Aleks noticed his problem wasn't gone yet, but rather worse, and he puffed out a breath. Fuck it.

You: sure

He could almost pictures James smiling on the other end of the screen.