Josh smiles and says "Yes Sir!" with a salute and leaves my office.

  I am driving on my way home from work and  The Weekend started to play on the radio.

 "Yes" I say yell in the car. This song is my jam.

Your man on the road, he doing promo
You said keep our business on the low-low.

"I'm just tryna get you out the friend zone
'Cause you look even better than the photos"  As I sing to The Weekend I start to get a strange feeling in my chest. I look at the road ahead and realize I am taking a street I have not taken past in 5 years.  I see the added a new gas station and a new park.

 "Maybe I should take Max there one day" I saw as I pass the park. As I get closer to the destination my hands start to shake and I take slow deep breaths. I did not think I will ever come back to this place. I don't know how I even remember this place.

 I park and get out of my car. My feet slowly move as I enter the cemetery. I look down and let my feet drag me to her. Once I reach her, my eyes slowly meet hers for the first time in 5 years.

  "Hello, Kayle"  she doesn't answer.

 "Sorry I didn't bring you any flowers," I say as I put my hands in my pockets. A cold breeze passes by and I pull the collar of jacket up.

 "You must be freezing" I slowly bend down and reach----I  quickly pull my head back.

 "I--I am sorry" I look away from her. After a long silence, I slowly get back up.

 I let off a deep breath and a puff of cold air leaves my mouth.

 "I don't even know what time doing here" I shake my head and slowly and turn to leave.

"It's cold" I stop my tracks.

 "At least you could have brought me some flowers" I slowly turn around to see her standing behind me. With her arms crossed in a hospital gown, and her skin is white as the snow and her lips are red as blood.

 "It been cold for 5 years," she says and takes a step forward. "I miss the sun" she looked up at the gray sky and it slowly starts to snow.

 "5 Years," she says again looking into my eyes.

My heart drops.

"5" She takes another step.

 "Years"  We are now faced to face.  She slowly raises her hand and touches the side of my face. Her hand is so cold. It is not the hand I remember. This touch is not familiar.

 She then lifts her other hand and touches the other side of my face. My face is freezing and I feel ice forming around my lips. I can't move and I can't speak. I look up at her with pleading eyes and she is crying.

 "I am cold Kevin" A single tear leaves my eye and touches her skin. Slowly I see her hand is starting to gain color. The ice forming on my face is slowly melting off and she lets go of my face. It stops snowing and the whole cemetery is no longer dark and gray. Grass starts to grow, green leaves are everywhere, and flowers are blooming.

I look at Kayle to see she is wearing a white ballerina outfit with a white tutu. Her hair is in a high bun. And her skin looks warm.

 I remember that outfit. It was the outfit she wore on her first show Swan Lake. And she looks even beautiful as she did before. She comes towards me and bows looking up at me she smiles and reaches out her hand.

Music starts to play and I slowly take her hand. She pulls me closer and we slowly start to dance. As we dance I realize I am wearing a prince costume. Our eyes never leave each other as we dance to the music. This brings back so many beautiful memories I forgot we had.  Once the music stops, I quickly say "I will always love you"  kiss the top of her forehead. I look down to see tears in her eyes "Promise me you will take care of him and live happily" she whispers.

 "I promise" I lean in and slowly kiss her lips.

 "Thank you for giving me an amazing son" I say.

 "I want to see him" When she says that my whole world stops.

 "Okay" I say letting out a breath. I give her a hug and I feel her body becoming cold again.

 "I have to go" she says. And that makes me want to hold on tighter.

 "Goodbye Kevin" I feel her body slowly disappearing from my embrace. Tears start to form in my eyes and I try to hold on to her as hard as I can until I am now hugging myself.

 It is snowing again.

I slowly open my eyes to see the gray sky. I look around me and realize I am laying on the ground. Getting up I realize I am laying on top of Kayle "At least you were warm" I say getting up. I take off my coat and put it over her. I push off the snow and trace the words that read.

 Kayle Powers.

I walking back towards my car.

 "Powers" I hear a voice I never expected to hear again.