Chasing Ms. CEO

How will you feel if one of the most important person in your life died?

Samantha's father just died and she didn't had the chance to meet him after fifteen years.

And after fifteen years she met him but her father is being burried six feet under.

And suddenly his father's bestfriend told her a really big news, a news that will change her simple life, she will be the new CEO of her father's company at the age of twenty, she's not even finish yet at college, how will she run her father's company?

When she's introduced being the new CEO of her father's company she met Blake the son of the company's rival that owns thirty percent of her company.

Blake is the school's jock when he is still in highschool, an arrogant jerk, a player and whatever you call a typical jock, he wants to sleep with Sam, hell he wants to sleep with all pretty girls in New York but Sam is a different girl she is not affected by Blake's charms.

Sam's only focus is to learn all the ways to run her father's company succesfully, but Blake is always around her cause he is after all the son of the other boss of their company, she is really annoyed at Blake but Blake is really persistent to sleep with Sam will Blake get into Sam's pants?

Will he be Chasing Ms. CEO just to get in her pants? 

A/N : Hi so this is my second story, hope you read it and will like it 

thanks:))

comment and vote if the story deserves it:))