Chapter 14

Guys, this chapter is based off of @ThymeLovesYou's suggestion. I was inspired by the idea they left. Enjoy!

________

  Jack's p.o.v.
_________________

...(Y/N)

She hasn't come back... it's been a week... I have to see her... I know.. I'll just go to her house... and take her... then she won't have to leave anymore.

I'll go now!

__________

I get to (Y/N)'s house and sneak into her window. I have duct tape and rope in my hands as I stand at the end of the bed. She's sleeping. I slowly creep up and tie her arms together tightly. She doesn't wake up luckily.

I gently roll her over to duct tape her mouth when she suddenly wakes up.

"H-huh? T-toby? Is that you? She tries to move her hands and realizes she's tied up."

She finds me and starts to scream, but I duct tape her mouth quickly after she begins to scream, cursing and grabbing her, rushing out the window, but her brother is there before I can escape.

"What the..."

I throw my scalpel at him but it misses him, but it gives me time to escape with (Y/N).

I hear footsteps rushing behind us. I run away from the house as her brother or whatever he is to her yells her name.

"(Y/N)!"

_________________

(Y/N) struggled but it didn't bother me in the slightest. I carried her all the way to the mansion with me. She eventually became too tired to struggle anymore.

We barely got passed the police with (Y/N)'s struggling, she almost got me caught. But we made it all the way to the mansion home free.

I carry (Y/N) inside to my room and set her on the bed. I get on top of her and smell her, she trembles and whimpers softly as I do so. I grab some of her hair and stroke it gently, holding her tightly. She's wearing black sweat pants and a grey tee shirt, she has on black socks, her arms tied behind her as tears form in her (E/C) eyes.

"Shh.. you'll be fine... love..."

"Jack! Are you back yet? Where'd you go? Any luck finding Toby?" I hear Masky shouting as he comes up the stairs. I quickly cover up (Y/N)

"Don't move... if he finds you he'll kill you." I warn her.

Slender and the proxies would kill her, obviously not Toby, though.

"Yeah, I'm back. No sign of Toby though." 

"I like it better without him... but the boss wants him back here."

"Well, I'll keep looking." 

"Good." Masky says and turns to leave.

I sigh once he leaves, closing the door and turning back to (Y/N).

"Good girl." I whisper and begin to remove the tape.

Once the tape is off her face she tries to scream, but I slap her before she can and cover her mouth as she cries.

"FOOL! IF THEY HEAR YOU THEY'LL KILL YOU!" I shout in a whisper.

(Y/N) turns her back to me and cries softly. I turn her back over and kiss her. She struggles to get me off but I don't move.

She bites my lip. Hard. I curse and scowl at her.

"Don't try my patience, girl, I'll make you mine whether you like it or not!"