Chapter 10: That's Him!!

"Hey Shadow! I didn't know YOU would get MY ex boyfriend, Sonic." said a Hedgehog. "JAX!?!?" Shadow half yelled. "J-Jax w-what are y-you doing h-here?" Sonic stuttered while shaking. " You guys remember me! Oh how sweet. Listen.....Sonadow, I saw you two last night and news flash!..I'm a werehog too." Jax said, looking at Shadow's dick hungrily. "Hey I'm hungry anyone got food to eat? Or is there two dishes already on the table for two of us." Jax said smirking. "U-Us?!" Sonic said fearfully. "Come on in Silver." Jax said stepping aside to let said hedgehog come in. "SILVER!?!?!?" Sonic and Shadow half yelled at the same time. "Hey Shads, hey Sonikku, long time no see! Do you guys remember me?" said Silver with a smirk. "Y-yeah I r-remember you. But why Silver?" Sonic said with a fearful voice.
Shadow on the other hand was standing there with his eyes closed and blood dripping from his palms because of him clutching his fist so tightly. "Why. The FUCK. Are. You two. Here?! said Shadow with an angry face expression.

Shadow's POV

I was more than mad.
I was more than angry.
I was more than upset.
I was AGITATED.
"We're here because we wanted to see you guys again." Jax said. I just stared at Jax and Silver with hate. The two just stared back with lustful eyes. Silver walked to me and whispered in my ear. "I don't want to be on Jax side." I flicked my ears to show I was listening. "I want to be on your guy's side. But if I do in front of Jax he'll hurt me." I raised my head a bit. "Use your powers against his yellow, green, and black ass." I hissed at him. "I can't! He took my psychrings. Without my psychrings, I can't use my psychokinesis. Which means I can't fight." Silver explained. " I'll act like I'm on his side. I'll get my psychrings and then come on your guy's side." Silver said and backed up to Jax. "What did you tell him?" Jax said. "I told him we were going to kick there asses so hard they won't be able to walk." Silver said. Sonic was scared. I could feel him trembling behind me. "Don't worry Sonic, Silver said he wants to be on our side." I whispered to Sonic. "Oh OK." Sonic said relieved. "I need my psychrings to fight them though. Without my pskchrings, I can't hurt a fly." Silver said to Jax. Silver looked at me and winked. I smirked back. "Oh yeah I almost forgot." said Jax giving Silver his pskchrings. Silver clicked them back on his ankles and wrist. The dark blue circles on the palms of his gloves turned cyan as they gained back there psych power. "Thanks Jax." Silver said looking at me with his own smirk. The circles on his palms didn't stay cyan. They turned white. "Whoa." I whispered. Silver must've heard me because he looked at me with a smile. "I know right!" Silver half yelled as the cyan part of his rings started glowing. Silver popped his arms out and the rings stayed glowing. "There supercharged now." he said looking at Sonic now. "As in...hypersonic supercharged." Silver said smirking. Sonic gasped and smirked. I smiled. Sonic took out another ring. It was glowing. It was cyan though. I pulled out a black and red one. It was glowing too. Me on Sonic put the rings on our bottom quills. We both turned silver. A yellow ring appeared on our foreheads. Our eyes turned orange. We turned our Shining forms. "Silver!" Jax said. Me and Sonic disappeared behind Jax. We pushed him forward toward Silver."LAST MAINTAIN!" Silver yelled. Jax fell to his knees, screaming in pain. "AHHHHH...SILVER STOOOOOP!!!!" Jax yelled. "Then stop damn hurting them in hell and heaven you asshole!" Silver said.

Sonic's POV (Yay!!!)

I felt it. The rush. The feeling you get when your fighting or winning or doing something fast. "Then stop damn hurting them in hell and heaven you asshole!" I heard Silver say. Jax looked at Silver with fear and worry. Jax growled and left the gym. "I hope no one heard us." I said. "No worries" "Why?" "Well when Jax gave me my rings back, I froze time so no heard or saw us" Silver said. We were just surprised as hell.

Well that's that chapter and something else I need to tell you guys...
Jax is a yellow hedgehog with black stripes wrapping around his quills and a peach chest with a neon green and yellow lighting bolt on it and when he's mad his stripes turn gray and his fur turns white and his eyes go blank. (( not his dark form he has NO dark form))