Chapter 11: Lost and Found Family

"OK videos uploaded and I'm now uploaded." Mars said as he got hard and walked out. "Well now he's on his way to jerking himself off." Shadow said. Silver came running in the room screaming. "Don't kill me!" He yelled. "Why would I kill you, for sending a video of you three grinding?!" An orange hedgehog with blue stripes going down his quills. "OK 3 things that are pissing me off right now:
1. Why the fuck are you here?
2. Why are you trying to kill my boyfriend?
And 3. Who the hell are you?" Shadow said through his teeth. "Well the first one to kill that asshole, the second one because he sent a video to Pilkey of you all grinding and the third one, I'm Jason the hedgehog, Pilkey's boyfriend." Jason said. While Shadow and Jason were arguing, Sonic and Silver were staring at Shadow. "But don't just try and-what are you guys staring at?" Shadow said. They were both looking at the calender. It was Hedgehog Mating season. "Its Hedgehog Mating season!" Silver and Sonic said. "Oh goddammit! Were gonna start getting hard out of no where and then were gonna be chasing each other saying 'FUCK ME, I'M HARD!' and shit like that." Shadow said. Jason left out while Sonic and Silver stared at him. "What? Its true! It happened last mating season." Shadow said. Sonic and Silver blushed. Another Hedgehog came in. "Where the video? I didn't get it." The Hedgehog said. "Oh your ex boyfriend just edited it and sent it to you Day." Silver said. (day comes from my last name Davis) The hedgehog was neon with green stripes wrapping around his quills. A peach belly and legs. "Oh you mean Mars (that's a true fact about me, I use to have a boyfriend named Mars) Well I didn't-oh never mind. Thanks guys, and do me a favor and don't tell Jason." Pilkey said. "Pervert." Shadow mumbled. "What was that?" "Oh nothing!" Shadow said. "Hey you guys know they have mating season coming up. So get your hormones ready!" Pilkey said smirking. Shadow was using his everything to not throw something at him. "Yeah we know! We have a calender!" Shadow said, his eye twitching. "You might want to get that eye checked out. Its twitching." Pilkey said. "Yeah I know! Kay thanks bye!" Shadow said pushing Pilkey out the door. "My god he's annoying!" Shadow said sighing. Sonic and Silver chuckled. Sonic yawned. "Well I guess it's time to hit the hay." Silver said. "Yeah." Shadow said. They all took a shower with each other and put their night clothes on. "Well tomorrow is 'Random Hardness Day'" Shadow said. Sonic, Shadow and Silver started to feel weird. "I don't feel good." They all said shaking. They started to change. Silver started to get all fury. Shadow started to get bigger. Sonic was changing all over. They all started growling. "Grrrrrr...!!!" They all growled. "What's-grrrrr." Silver growled. He got on all fours, the others following. Shadow was growling the loudest. "GRRRRRRR.....!!!" Shadow growled. They finished changing and looked at themselves. "Were werehogs!" Silver said. "Sleepy werehogs." Sonic said tiredly. "Strong, sexy werehogs." Shadow said looking at himself in the mirror. "You can saw that again." Sonic and Silver said at the same time. (at the same damn time XD) "Well let's go to sleep, NOW!" Sonic said. "Fine." "OK." And with that, they all went to sleep.

The next day...(get ready)

"Haaaaaaa...." Shadow yawned. He looked at the blue and silver hedgehogs laying on each side of him. Then the blue one woke up. "Morning Shads." Sonic said tiredly. "Morning Sonikku." Shadow said kissing his forehead. Sonic looked across Shadow and looked at Silver. "I guess Silver is still knocked out." Sonic said. "Yeah, well let's go take a shower." Shadow said getting out of bed. "No! Stay with me." Silver said. "Oh shit! You scared the fuck out of me!" Shadow said flinching. "Sorry, but during Collage hours, our hormones are going to be fighting with our heads." Silver said. Shadow looked at Silver. "What do you-never mind, I'm but gonna ask. Not gonna ask at all." Shadow said, walking to the bathroom. Shadow stretched and yawned. Sonic and Silver were looking at Shadow hungrily. Shadow caught there gaze. "What? Are you guys all ready hard or you guys just want me or my..." Shadow said, pointing at his crotch. Sonic and Silver raised three fingers. "The third one." Silver and Sonic said. "So you want my friend huh? Your gonna have to wait until after school. As much as I want your hot mouths on my dick, after school is the best time." Shadow said, sounding responsible (yeah right). Sonic and Silver just looked at him with there heads to the side. (Jason is grinding on me right now and it feels SO GOOD his belt buckle is hitting the ass part of my jeans) "What?" Shadow said. Sonic and Silver were staring at him like he just said something SUPER smart. "Never mind." The blue and silver hedgehogs said. Frugally took a shower and got ready for Collage. They check their schedules and found they were only together in their most hated subject (my most hated subject): Math. "Were only together in MATH!?!?" Shadow said. "Really? Math is when were together? Why? Just why?!" Sonic said. "Ugghh..." Silver groaned. "Well let's just get this over with." Sonic said annoyed. "Yeah." Shadow said. "Ugh..." Silver groan again.