Chapter 4:I Love You

When they arrived at Shadow's house,Sonic wasn't tired at all. He was still full of energy. Shadow was too. When Shadow plopped down on his bed Sonic jumped on top of him."AHHHHHH!!!" Shadow yelled in surprise."WHAT THE FUCK,SONIC!!" Shadow yelled again. "Sorry shads." Sonic said as he chuckled."Why did you just jump on me?" Shadow asked."Because I love you." Sonic said in a sexy,seductive voice."Uhhhhh..." said Shadow,shaking."Do you like me but in a way,a good way?"Shadow asked."Hell yeah!" said Sonic. Shadow kissed Sonic passionately "Mmhh!" said Sonic,with a muffled moan. Shadow started to rub his hand on Sonic's crotch."Ahh...Shadow."Sonic moaned. Shadow pushed Sonic over and got on top of him."Shadow,your really good at this."said Sonic.

Sonic POV

Shadow was really good at fucking. I wanted to ask him if he was a professional stripper."Umm...Shadow are you a stripper?" I was so shy to ask that,I started blushing."Yeah,why you ask? You wanna come and see a show or something?" he said."Uhhhhh... just wondering." I said. Shadow went back to licking and biting on my neck. He was really good at this!

Normal POV

"Ahhh...!" said Sonic as Shadow started licking down Sonic's stomach. Shadow got to Sonic's erection and put the whole thing in his mouth."AHHHH!!"moaned Sonic loudly."AHHH...SHADOW!" moaned Sonic again."Hou hace awhoum hohic."said Shadow muffed.(Shadow said "You taste awesome Sonic." just in case you didn't know what he said.) Ahhh
...Faster Shadow...Ahhh."said Sonic. Shadow obeyed and went 5 times faster. AHHH...!! moaned Sonic. Sonic then cummed in Shadows mouth."Mmm..." said Shadow enjoying Sonic's salty cum."That was good."said Shadow. Shadow picked Sonic up and put him on his knees and hands."Now,this may hurt a bit, so brace yourself." said Shadow. "No need." said Sonic. Shadow thought why but decided not to ask. "Ahh.." moaned Sonic as Shadow put himself in Sonic's ass.