Chapter 6:Your Mine

"Hey Sonic." Shadow said." Yeah Shads." Shadow got up and got up on the pole and wrapped his legs around the pole and pulled his beach shorts up a bit and showed the top of his dick."Shadow has NO idea of what's cumming for him.(See what I did)
cumming)."Just wait till we get home." Sonic mumbled to him self. Shadow was getting off the pole and walk toward the back of the stage and did a side flip (A flip when you do a back flip but to the side) and landed in his feet and had turned around and showed his ass a bit. Sonic then lost it. Shadow's dance was then over. Shadow went in his dressing room and was surprised to see Sonic in there."Sonic what are you doing in here." Shadow said already knowing. Sonic didn't answer. He just pushed Shadow to the wall and kissed him pationatly."mmmmff!!" Shadow said,surprised by the sudden kiss."Your a badass boy on the stage Shady. But your a really badass boy when your with me."Sonic said rubbing Shadows ass in his beach shorts."I know but you just want me because I'm a badass boy. For you." Shadow said while he put his hands in Sonic pants rubbing his member from the inside."Ahhhh.." Sonic moaned. Just then the door opened.

Cliffhanger hahaha....I'm so evil find out what happeneds next so stay tuned guys.