Chapter 6: Love triangle

A week later; 2 weeks from now till the prom

At school
"MIIKAASAAAAAA!!" Mikasa heard her name. She turned around and was surprised who it was. It was Eren. He was running towards her and gave her a tight hug. Mikasa's eyes widen and lightly blushed.

"Mikasa! I'm so glad that you came back! I've heard what happened to you. You vanished and did-" but Eren was cut off from Levi who is now beside Mikasa.

"Oi brat! Get your hands away from her!" He pushed Eren away from Mikasa.

"E-eh! L-levi! I was just giving her a welcome back hug!" He frowned.

"I don't give a shit. Just go back to your class Jaeger!" Levi took Mikasa away from him leaving Eren there who was pissed.

"Hmph. Didn't you forget that were classmates?! And why are you so harsh on me when I'm around with Mikasa!?" He shouted back and this made Levi stopped moving. Mikasa shoved her hand away from Levi. "Yeah levi! What is the problem when I'm around with him. He was being nice to me that's all. Nothing bad happen."

"Tch. Teenage this days." Levi mumbled.

"What was that Levi? Speak it out!" Eren shouted again.

This made Levi even more pissed. "Jaeger! I DONT HAVE TIME TO TALK TO YOU! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!"

"ME?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WENT HARSH ON ME WHEN I GAVE MIKASA A HUG! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TO HER? ARE YOU HER FATHER?! DO YOU LIKE HER?!" Eren grip his hand and wanted to punch Levi on the face. He never went like this before. Mikasa step herself in the middle to stop Eren and Levi.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP THIS NONSENSE!!" She yell.

"M-mikasa?! Do you like him!? Do you like Levi? Do you have feelings for that wimp?!" Eren asked. He had a crush on Mikasa since the first day they met. He wondered why Levi and her were too close to each other. So this made him more jealous.

"I-i.." Mikasa went still. She couldn't say a word. She was speechless. Levi rolled his eyes and move closer to her.

"Don't listen to him. He's just talking nonsense." Levi said.

"Always making excuses how mature of you." Eren clapped his hands. Eren looks Mikasa in her eyes. "Mikasa. Can I talk to you? Something personal." He pleaded.

Mikasa looks at him then to Levi. She sighed. "If its something important,then what is it?"

"Mikasa. Let's just go." Levi interrupt.

"Levi just go ahead. Eren wants to tell me something. It won't take long." Mikasa said to Levi which made Levi rolled his eyes.

"Okay brat. Make sure you come along." He said and give one last glare to Eren before leaving them both alone.

HEY GUYS,
I know this story is short but hey,don't worry. there's still more of it.
I'm sorry for updating this late. and I'm making a book of one-shots about Rivamika..

Maybe I'll publish in it a few days. I'm still writing it.
Thank you for the lovely feedbacks! Ily guys💖💖