133. Mortification [Kanda]

Theme: Mortification

Person: Kanda Yu

Lavi had planned it out so secretly that even Kanda didn't even know. He planned for it to stay that way, so that it needn't cause him any trouble.

What he was doing, was making a little trap for Kanda as he walked through the door. It was going to be hilarious! Lavi had planned for the whole prank to be a bucket of icy cold water to be dumped upon him when he entered.

He was thinking of something more worth it, like slime or grasshoppers, but wasn't able to, since he couldn't actually find the things that he wanted. So he stuck with icy cold water. It was pretty impactful anyway, and works all the time.

Lavi grinned as he waited on the other side of the door for Kanda. He told him before that he wanted to talk privately with him. He heard the click of the door handle being turned, and he grinned.

The door opened and [Name] stepped in, but screamed when the icy cold water splashed all on her. She stood there, door still on handle, as she stared at Lavi in astonishment. Lavi's eyes widened and he gulped.

[Name] let go of the door and walked towards Lavi, grabbing him by the collar. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" She shouted at him.

Kanda stepped in, chuckling at the scene. "I told you not to go in."

[Name] glared at Kanda. "You could've dragged me back!"

"Hmph."

"Grr..."