55. Arousal [Tyki Mikk]

Theme: Arousal

Person: Tyki Mikk

[Name] sat down on the bed in her room - she was playing with Road. It was a cold winter's day, and the two of them wanted to do something that wasn't sit by the heater and talk. Plus, Road wasn't that cold.

The door opened, and a tall man entered. He had curly dark and long hair tied in a low ponytail, with dark skin that came with his Noah genes. Road was the same. [Name] was invited into the household because of her involvement with Noah's - in her family generations.

The man, known as Tyki, entered the room with his normal white clothing that he wore, along with the other Noah. Road had a pretty different one, though. [Name]'s eyes lit up when she saw Tyki.

"Ah, Tyki-kun!" She smiled.

"Road, the Earl is looking for you." Tyki said. Road shrugged and got off the bed, before she was out of the door. After the small one was gone, he closed the door and went towards [Name]. "[Name]. What did you do?" He pointed to the pillows and bed blankets. They were ripped into shreds, with pure white feathers flowing everywhere.

[Name] laughed. "Ahaha...Road and I were playing around." She explained.

Tyki raised an eyebrow, "Is this how you 'play'?" [Name] laughed but nodded. Tyki smirked. He walked over next to [Name], before sitting down next to her, and moving in closer, so that he leaned in. [Name] flushed an excited pink, feeling Tyki's breath on her neck and ear as he leaned in.

"How about we 'play' for a while, too...?" He suggested seductively, tracing his finger on [Name]'s lips.

"Go do that in your own time; she's playing with me, Tyki." Road pouted, crossing her arms like a cross child.

Tyki and [Name] jumped, not knowing that the oldest Noah was there. They pulled away from each other quickly. They hoped Road didn't see that.

Tyki stood up, looking down at [Name]. He walked over to the door, and just before leaving, he winked at [Name].

"We'll continue this later~!"