48. Regret [Lavi]

Theme: Regret

Person: Lavi

"Ah...[Name] isn't here." Allen replied, blinking in confusion at the red head who confronted him.

"Do you know where she is?" Lavi asked.

Allen pondered for a second. "Yes."

"Where?"

"She's out with someone else." Allen said.

"Oh..." Lavi's eyes widened. "Who?"

"The new exorcist. She and him are on a date~!" Allen grinned.

Lavi was silent.

Date? [Name] was on a date? Why didn't she tell him? Oh - he knew why. He had rejected her the time she confessed that she liked him. That being done - she had moved on. Lavi hadn't. He didn't know why he rejected her. He realized that he was feeling empty without the rainbow that brightened his life - and left her with someone else. Someone who accepted her. He didn't. For that, he felt regretful that he did such a thing; he should've said yes.

"Lavi? Lavi, are you alright?" Allen asked, waving a hand in front of Lavi's eyes. Lavi's attention snapped back to Allen, before he nodded, fake smiling.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Lavi said, before going off. "I'll see you later, Allen! I've got something to do." A lie.

Allen nodded, before waving and going off. When Lavi returned to his room, he punched the wall, making it crack with much power. He couldn't bear to see [Name] with some other guy; it made him feel ripped apart that it was the new guy instead of him.

He should've said yes.