Call me Sakura

Sakura headed out to the bar later on that day dressed in a simple light mint green camisole paired with some all white skinny jeans and a pair of gold sandals. Her hair style for that evening was also simple yet suitable for tonight. She decided to let her hair down, letting it flow down her back, she twisted up the left side of her hair in a medium sized twist. All in all, she looked nice.

Nice isn't good enough, you have to wow them, amaze them. How do you expect to get a man by just looking NICE. I swear-

Inner Goodamnit what have I told you about that. We are not here to get a man, we've been exiled remember, we're not here to play, whore, we have work to do.

'Tch' So this is what you call work, going out and having a good time.

Cha have a little faith in me, uhh us, inner I know what I'm doing.

Sakura arrived at the street address and looked for the bar's address. "Ahh here it is."

The Dog bowl, huh strange name for a bar, 'Che strange name for any establishment that sells food and drinks.

Sakura walked into the bar and looked for her new 'peeps' (courtesy of Jackass), "Hey mama, I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from me to long." Speak of the devil.

Sakura turned and found Jackass walking up to her with drinks in hand. "Ohh, umm do you need some help with that."

Jackass smiled and began to walk off. Ugh did I say something wrong, 'Ughhh men'

Sakura followed Jackass further into the bar and saw the others sitting at a both in the back even Mr. Clinton was there.

"Hello Ms. Haruno, I'm glad you came, here have a seat." Helena smiled and moved over, making room for Sakura to sit down. Sakura ordered herself a drink from a nearby waiter.

"So I here you used to be some badass ninja!"

"Jackass, didn't I tell you not to ask her that." Helena smacked the back k of Jackass's head, but made no move to take back his question.

Sakura sat there quietly staring at the group, 'It seems like everyone is interested, even Mister tall dark and quiet.'

Can't I disappear for awhile without having someone find out who I am, err was. 'Its a testament to our fame babe, just roll with it.