Chill Out

Silence, that's all that could be heard coming from Tsunade's office.

No one moved, no one spoke, it was just complete and utter silence, which was surprising considering who the occupants were. Although that in itself was shocking, the news that was previously bestowed upon them was even more surprising.

"What!!" Exclaimed the hyper active fox container.

"Naruto please cal-

"What did you just say baa-chan"

'Sigh' Tsunade did not want to repeat the words, hell she didn't even want to say it the first time.

"Sakura Haruno has been exiled from the village on the account of treason, she was caught exchanging information with a nin from Iwagakure. She handed the man documents containing crucial information that could cause conflict, the man then proceeded to hand her money for the documents as shown in these here photos."

She slide the pictures over to the group of nin, the group consisted of the Konohoa 11 including Sasuke, Sai and their sensei's.

They all stared at the images in front of them not believing what they were seeing.

The images looked valid enough except for one small detail Shikamaru decided to point out.

"Well it would seem as if Sakura was trying to get herself caught."

"What do you mean Shikamaru?" Tsunade asked the boy

"Look at the photo of sakura handing the nin the documents, by the way she holds the papers it would seem as if she is trying to show them to the person who took the picture."

Everyone looked the picture over again

"Yes it seems like she is tilting the papers towards the camera trying to get the contents noticed so that we could see that it was information on Konohoa." Neji voiced

"Exactly, by the way she tilts those documents it would lead one to believe that she wants to get caught, and we all know that Sakura is smart enough to know not to do business like this out in the open, she would have gone to a place more secluded and less likely to be occupied with people."

"We need to get to the bottom of this, because if someone is trying to frame Sakura than we may have just sent her to her death, the person was probably trying to get her outside of the Village, and we just played right into their hands." Neji speaking up trying to get everyone back on track.

Everyone fell silent again trying to contemplate what the white eyed man just said.

Naruto deciding to break the silence says," then we need to go get sakura-chan."

"Easier said than done Naruto" Shikamaru stated

"How so" Ino says for the first time that evening.

"Well knowing Sakura she'll already know that with banishment she can't go to any other village considering that they won't let her in-

"But what about-

"We know that Gaara would be more than willing to let her come and stay with them, but Sakura also knows that if any village is caught supporting her in any way than they will be forced to cut all ties to the village who banished her, Sakura would not want to put Gaara through that, so instead she would find another place to go." Shikamaru explained

"And with her good natured heart Sakura would not want that to happen to any other village as well, so she would stay away from them, and knowing that there will be nins out to get her for her bounty she would most likely steer clear of the main roads." Kiba finished.

"Also there is the matter of getting her banishment annulled and that could take forever considering the councils disdain for the girl, I'll work on that but you guys still need to find Sakura and bring her back." Shizune spoke up

Nods of agreement were seen across the room, "I may have an idea as to where Sakura may have gone, its not surefire but its a start." Ino broke out