CHAPTER 12

"Well, well, *Ma belle..." Phalcon used a french endearment to the lady up front, nearing her, he looked her once more from head till toe, admiring the breeches tugging her thighs and the corset enhancing her curves, she was a sight for sore eyes, if only the mask was not there, he circled her and then stood in front of her, a smirk playing on his lips the whole time. "You seem to be short of memory or mayhap hearing aids??" He raised his eyebrows at her, then he bowed in front of her with his one hand on his heart and one arm by the side, "For you, i would gladly like to introduce myself again, I am Phalcon... they call me the dark protective shadow of London..., And here i was in predicament that you came here performing that masked charade of yours to evince my attention... " He sighed in order to fake hurt and shooked his head, the smirk still gracing his face.

Aileen very well knew of Phalcon, she had heard of him and he was somewhere the inspiration for her charade, but she could not come to terms of thinking, or rather as he mentioned her hearing senses, that the man standing before her was what people acknowledged in whole London as innocent's messianic. From where she could educe, he was far from a holy person, in fact he seemed an impudent, blatant excuse for a man, if the way his eyes were ravishing her were to go by. And then that lopsided grin that so boastfully graced his face was a complete sign for his pomposity well enough. 

Aileen sighed and spoke, "I wish if i could utter something on the grounds of pleasuring in making an acquaintance, but no such emotion make its way... so may hap, you will stand aside and let me move for my horse." Aileen did not wanted to get into a brawl with the man, as she was already tired from tonight's events and even though challenging the man before was commoving, she wanted to make a move soon for house. Phalcon stepped back with his hands up front, as in surrendering, "Here *ma bichette, i know a lady as yourself should not stay away from home so late in evening, with those baubles, you are likely to hurt yourself more than any person else." He eyed the pistol and sword she was carrying, though he was doubtful on her knowledge for their habitude with the lady.

This time Masked Beauty took a step forward with her stiff spine and confidence exuding from her very being, raising one eye brow at him, she asked, "Are you implying that... THESE... Baubles... as you put them... i am unable to put them to use??"

Phalcon just chuckled at the fierce lady standing before him, then a rather entertaining thought hit his mind, he can have some amusement tonight at the expense of a lady, surely some sparring with her might enhance his spirits. He too took a step forward and spoke, " I will love to see you playing with those toys... *mon cher" 

Aileen could not take any more, she wanted to show this man what she was capable of, her temper lost control, she took out her sword and challenged him,"I believe, now you will be responsible for what comes to you next.." Phalcon just smiled and took out his sword, if a lady could fight, he would appreciate her effort though the vixen in front seemed dauntless, but he also knew his stratagem, no man has ever stood a chance before him... though a lady sparring with him was amusing and refreshing. "then i shall oblige.. its not accustomed you see a lady wrangling so boldly these days."

They both took hold of there swords and moved one step at a time in a circling motion slowly. Aileen lunged forward towards him with her sword straightly pointing towards his chest, but he was swift enough and in a haze, he ducked to the side, making her move past him missing her target. She turned around again and huffed looking towards him... he smirked and shrugged his shoulders. This time she moved fast and her sword came in contact with his but he was not directing any harm to her person, he was just defencing himself, dodging her every move with his sword, before her sword made any move towards him.

 Aileen was furious and enraged at the incorrigible reprobate man who was not even fighting back, just balking her every expeditious move. She had learned those flawless moves with immense hard work of years and the imbecile was fending them off as if she was a dilettante.  This time when their swords collided, Aileen moved her one arm, her hand in a fist, to jab his jaw. Their swords were locked with each other, Phalcon took hold of her wrist before it hit his face making her turn around in close proximity to him. Now they both were intimate with Phalcon holding her wrist with his one hand over her mid riff and their swords still locked, her back touching his torso and their cheeks colliding with each other's.