Camila and I were sitting on the couch while the kids napped, so use to watching kids movies we watched 'Monsters Inc.' and we got into a discussion about which Pixar movie moment was the most touching.

"Sully saying bye to Boo is the most touching." She continues the debate.

"Come on Camz seriously, Sully knew Boo for two days tops it was cute but he shouldn't have been that fucked up over their goodbye." I countered.

She attempted to look shocked. "They bonded over those two days."

"Whatever it was cute but it wasn't the best moment by far maybe it's in the top ten but it isn't the best." I defended.

"And 'Cars' is number one on your list?" She questioned.

"Damn right babe." I said with a smiled.

"Well I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree." She said returning my smile.

"I guess so." I said laying my head on her lap and her fingers immediately massage my scalp. "Why don't we ever watch an adult movie?" I said.

"I had no idea you were into stuff like that Lauren, but I wouldn't advise watching things like that when we have children running around here." Camila teased.

I laughed. "I'm not talking about porn you sick person, I'm talking about a movie that's not centered to a younger demographic."

She laughed. "Because we wouldn't be able to enjoy it, the moment one of the boys wake up we are forced to change it so why bother." She made an excellent point.

"Yeah that would be the reason wouldn't it." I said closing my eyes.

"Don't you dare go to sleep." Camila demanded.

"Well you're not doing anything to keep me awake." I messed with her.

"What are you talking about; I'm talking to you that should keep you awake." She said annoyed.

I laughed. "You're boring." I razzed.

"I'll show you boring." She said pushing me off the couch un-expectantly.

I fell the short way to the floor it didn't hurt but still. "Shit." I said trying hard not to laugh; I looked at Camila who was sticking her tongue out at me. "I'm going to get your ass." I threaten, and started getting off the floor as fast as I could to get her but she scurried off the couch before I could get to her and she ran in the direction of the kitchen and I took off after her.

I chased after her she was a fast little thing. "Come here baby I just want to talk to you." I said to her.

"No you don't you want to torture me." She said placing the island between us; it was a show down now.

I stopped running we both were on either side of the island I had to play this smart or she would get away from me. "I'm not going to torture you I would never torture my Camzi." I definitely wasn't going to torture her but I had something else in mind.

"I don't believe you." She says stubbornly.

"Maybe I want to spank you, but I'm sure you'll like it." I said in a flirty tone.

She raised her eyebrows. "We'll see about that, you have to catch me first Lolo." She taunted me.

"Oh I will catch you." I said with determination, I was plotting my plan of attach.

"Yeah right."

"Wait." I said pausing. "I think I hear Morgan, funs over for now." I could see her listening hard for him while I moved around the island subtly she was so gullible, Morgan wasn't crying.