Chapter Fifteen

Lauren's POV

2 years later...

I woke to the sound of crying and I felt Camila nudging me. "Baby please can you get him." She said sleepily.

I moaned then rolled out of bed it was way too early for this. "It's because I love you that I'm doing this." I said to her.

"And because you love him." She added.

"And because I love him." I agreed walking out of the bedroom.

I yawned stretching my arms over my head making my way towards the crying, I made it to the room and cut on a lamp illuminating the once dark space then I walked over to the source of the sound.

"I'm here I'm here baby." I said soothingly.

I reached into the crib picking up the little guy and the crying instantly stopped. "There you go see it's not that bad is it." I said rocking the baby in my arms. "Let's get your diaper changed." I took the baby over to the changing table and I changed his diaper quickly it was second nature at this point.

I tossed the diaper in the trash then picked the little one up from the changing table and I walked out of the room with the baby to the kitchen to make him a bottle. Once I prepared the bottle I make my way back to the nursery and I sit in the rocking chair and I gave him the bottle. I looked at the little one with contentment, I was so tired and worn out but all of this was worth it just to make this little one happy.

Three months ago Camila gave birth to this beautiful little boy, Morgan; he was the most precious little thing he was chunky with olive skin, brown eyes, and his head was bald save the patch of brown hair that sat on top of his head. Just like Zachary and Skylar I was enthralled when he was placed into my arms for the first time, I was afraid it would be different because I didn't actually give birth to him but I was gladly mistaken, the same feelings and emotions washed over me he was mine just like Zach and Skylar.

The last two years have been amazing after finding out about Nick's infidelity I decided to let everything go and live my life, one without him in it. I hadn't seen him or heard from him since that day and I dared anyone to bring him up, he has held me down for years I just felt lightened now. I was in love my boys were happy my business was thriving I had no reason to have ties with him anymore so I cut them.

Morgan topped off his bottle I take it from him then I lifted him so he could lie on my shoulder and I patted his back burping him. Once he let out a belch I cradled him in my arms again and I rocked him, I looked down at him not containing a smile. The amount of love you feel for your child is unparallel it topped any and all feelings, I loved being a mom and I wouldn't change it for the world.

I see the little ones eyes slowing closing before long he's completely out his mouth hanging open like Camila's did it was adorable. I get up from the rocking chair and walked over to his crib, I placed a kiss on his head before laying him in the crib. I put a small blanket on him and I cut off the light then left the room.

I went back to the bedroom I shared with the love of my life I slipped into bed Camila was passed out her mouth was hanging open slightly just like Morgan. I smiled at how cute she was, I moved close to her wrapping my arm around her waist she instantly entangled our legs and buried her head in my chest. I kissed her on the forehead and held her tightly my chin resting on her head, with the sound of her breathing lulling me I soon fell asleep.

...

"No, you're wrong that isn't the most touching Pixar moment." Camila protested.

"Yes it is what are you talking about, when Lightening McQueen pushed The King over the finish line giving up the Piston Cup I cried like a baby the whole movie was about him changing and he did, he became so selfless it was beautiful." I fought.