" You are welcome." He mutters sarcastically. " Because I heroically swept in and saved you from busting your nose open. Also I don't knock on open doors love."

Shoot, I must've forgotten to shut the door. Damn this hangover is killing me.

Our position is intimate as we stand in front of the bathroom mirror , my body flushed against his bare chest , his hands on my waist and mine attempting to cover my chest. He places his head on my shoulder, his scruff tickling my skin , he is intently staring at me , a naughty smirk playing on his lips. I avert my eyes blushing, realizing that I am standing only in my underwear.

"No point in hiding what I have already seen last night." He husks in my ear. " Let me re-frame that sentence , I have already seen and tasted them last night."

My body is ablaze upon hearing his words , my breath hitching , I shut my eyes tightly as he traces his fingertips on my arms , loosening their hold on my chest.

He turns me around tugging me closer, instinctively I place my palms on his chest feeling the loud thudding of his heartbeat. Tracing my bottom lip with his finger he whispers, " How can you be so sexy yet so innocent at the same time ? It should be illegal for you to be so mesmerizingly gorgeous baby girl."

Goosebumps raise on my skin, the heat from his body, his hot breath teasing me and the sinful words rolling of his tongue increasing the burning desire in the pit of my stomach.

Slowly I pry my eyes open expecting him to be gawking at my naked chest , surprisingly I find his hazel eyes scanning my visage , his forehead creased.

" Are you sore ?" he asks me carefully and my breathing quickens.

Sore?

Is he indirectly implying that we had sex last night ?

Did we ? Oh my God !!

I bite my lip hard , unintentionally digging my nails in his skin.

" Uh - I--umm...--a--.." I am truly at a loss for words.

" Just for your knowledge by sore I was referring to your sprained ankle." He said with a twinkle in his eyes. "Did you think otherwise baby cakes ?"

I offer him a coy smile , my cheeks burning with shame. Of course I was thinking otherwise considering the minimal clothing on both of us.

"Don't worry baby girl we enjoyed quite a bit but I can assure you that I did not enter my letter in your envelope." He says laughing throatily.

If I could vanish in thin air , I would've done it to save myself from this embarrassing conversation. Letter, envelope this indirect metaphor sounds like the gibberish I blurt under the influence of alcohol.

Embracing him I hide my crimson red face in his chest, the gesture increasing his laughter echoing through the pearly -white tiled bathroom.

" I am certain you insinuated the intimacy between us taking advantage of my drunk state." I murmur in an attempt to stop his teasing.

"Says the girl who almost raped me last night." Zayn says pulling away and standing at an arm's length distance from me.

" What do..." My words are caught in my throat , the sight of his torso making me incoherent.

Inspecting his upper half I am surprised to find numerous love bites complementing the black ink on his torso , he turns around his back facing me and I clap my hand to my mouth. There are long red nail marks from his shoulder blade to his lower back. I never knew I was capable of doing this....

" It's as if a cat clawed your back." I tell him.

" More like a tigress." He smirks picking his sweatshirt from the counter helping me wear it. Wow and I actually thought he would take my virginity without my consent. Shame on you Allana !!

" Did I bother you too much last night ? I mean I can be quite a handful when I'm drunk." I tell him sheepishly.

"Come here." He says gently , lifting and seating me on the cold marble counter , settling himself between my legs. He looks like a vogue model with his messy black hair, sweatpants hanging low on his hips and a lazy grin on his pink lips. It's a routine to see Zayn shirtless in the morning yet I still can't get enough of his heavenly body. And then there's me pulling off the hungover homeless refugee look.

" Do you remember the conversation we shared ?" He rasps in his morning voice.

" Bits and pieces. Something about my mom and trust." I reply , stressing my memory.

" Allana firstly I want to you to make a promise to me that whenever there is a topic worrying you , you will vent out your feelings and opinion about it to me without taking the help of alcohol." He says , tracing patterns on my thighs with his fingertips.

" Hmmm..." I respond focusing on the feel of his fingers on my skin, my brain completely numb under his touch.

"Words would be good baby girl." He states enjoying his effect on me.

" I promise." I say placing my hand on his , halting his scintillating act.

" Good girl. I don't expect you to entirely remember last night's shenanigans but I just want to remind you that there is no need for you to be threatened by Perrie's arrival. There are reasons why is she my past and why you are my present and future. It's imbecile of you to compare yourself with her." He tells me in a serious tone. I nod my head indicating him to continue.

" I have already told you this last night but I would be more than happy to repeat it. I am never going to abandon you , not even when you want me too. So please don't doubt my emotions for you. If only I could explain in words how important you are to me, I surely would but I can't because I doubt the dictionary consists of words suitable enough to define my feelings for you." He says grazing my cheek with his knuckles.

I lean into his touch, my heart swelling at his words. I have fallen deeply for him , there is no turning back now. Moments like these with him are an assurance that we are meant to be and we are real. He is my reality and not my long lost dream.

" Please trust me Allana . Believe in me. This is all I ask from you." Zayn says leaning forward and kissing me. "I got you babe." He murmurs against my lips and I can't help but smile into the kiss.

" I will." I tell him earnestly, pecking his lips again. "Just informing you prior that I am very very territorial about my boyfriend so if she lays as much as even a nail on you , I won't think twice before ripping her fake eyelashes off."

He offers me his trademark smile, tongue between his teeth and crinkled eyes , " When you do that I promise I will be cheering for you."

" So tell me do you really want to see me fucking Harry ?" He says unwrapping the crape bandage from my right ankle and flexing it.

" Yeah I have always dreamt about that." I say watching him examine my ankle.

" Here I am thinking about sticking my wand into your fairy-hole and you want me to ram into Harry's motherboard all night." He says grinning.

" You are never going to quit embarrassing me on the shit I have blabbered last night , aren't you ?" I ask him , raising my eyebrow.

" Never." He says winking at me.

Author's note :

Just felt like writing an aodrable Zallana filler.....Love these two they are sooo cute.....

To everyone who reads this story but has never voted or commented just want to tell you that writing a chapter takes a good 4-5 hours...if you read this story it's obvious you like it so why cant you vote or comment....it's an encouragement for me when someone votes or tells me how they feel about my book.......im open for all kinds of comments but please please don't be a ghost reader....

lately i have been talking to a few readers who have recently started voting and trust me I feel great conversing with them....so if you haven't yet please vote or comment...you can even contact me on private message...

For the loyal readers I Love you guys sooo sooo much

Vote and Comment

Love you xoxo