Chapter X. No Understandings and A Strong Soul.

“They know what I am talking about, don’t they?”he repeated himself.

To my surprise, Sebastian and neither Ciel did answer on his insane question.

He started to laugh again and it really started to annoy me. I wasn’t afraid of him anymore.

“You guys have been deceiving yourself, haven’t you?”

I frowned not understanding what he was trying to say.

“Telling yourself that you can’t feel this way towards a human but deep inside you actually do. And as the time passes you feel more and more attracted. Not to the soul, but to the appearance. You try to convince yourself that it is nothing but as even more time passes you know that it is impossible to let go on the feelings you hold so close. That is how you guys are really feeling right?”

I looked at Sebastian and after that I looked at Ciel. Did they know what he was talking about?

“I will give you guys some peace at heart. She has the gift. Only one in a thousand years gets this gift. Well, or it is a curse. I am not really sure.” he said.

“I follow our young lady, until the ending of the contract.” said Sebastian.

“Like I’ll believe that!”

“That is up to you.” said Ciel.

“I don’t want to hear anything from the guy who hasn’t been a demon since the beginning of the earth. You are just a little kid.” he said.

“What are you talking about?”I shouted angry because of all the nonsense they were talking about.

“Don’t even concern yourself with this, young lady. This demon lost his way. He lost. He fell in love with a human. And not just any human... he fell in love with my young mistress.”

I looked at the demon who was grinning but still looked hurt for some reason. He was obviously trying to clear something up but I didn’t understand a word from what he said. It was like he knew something about me that I didn’t.

“Like I said before, that is impossible.”

“I guess it is not.” sighed Ciel.

“Demons don’t know how to love.”

“They do!”yelled Andrew.

“Like I said before; this demon lost his way. It’s probably better to get rid of him, young lady.” said Sebastian.

It was actually way too obvious that he wanted this demon dead.

“Even though I haven’t been a demon for so long yet, I can see that this demon isn’t right in his mind. I can sense it in my whole body.” said Ciel.

“You, Earl Phantomhive, really should shut up. It’s because you aren’t a demon from yourself that you don’t understand me and Sebastian.”

“I don’t want you to involve me in your wicked ideas, demon.” sighed Sebastian.

I started to get annoyed. This whole conversation didn’t make any sense to me. Why didn’t they explain it to me? What were they hiding from me? What did there just happen? What was Andrew talking about and why was the world suddenly turning around? Why did I feel like this? It was a feeling I couldn’t describe. It felt like being stabbed in the back by Sebastian and Ciel even though I knew that they would never betray me.

“If one of you don’t explain immediately what he is talking about than I’ll make sure you’ll get punished. After all, you can’t ignore my orders.”I said.