Chapter II. The truth and an annoying guest.

There was a moment of silence after I asked that. It looked like they didn’t want to answer the question I just asked them and that annoyed me the fullest.

“Answer me! That’s an order!”I yelled angry.

“Ciel Phantomhive died twenty-five years ago.” began Ciel the story. “Even though he died he didn’t disappear from this world.”

I looked at him and knew there was going to come a story that was probably going to change a lot in my life. But I didn’t care, it was what I wished for right now after all.

“Ciel Phantomhive, well I mean the ‘new’ Ciel Phantomhive is sitting right in front of you.”

It felt like there was a pain lifted from my heart. I should’ve known this from the beginning.

“Ciel Phantomhive, I mean ‘me’, I didn’t really die. I just changed... into a demon.”

And after those lines a story began.

“I was eleven years old when I summoned Sebastian. That wasn’t even his name, it was the name I chose for him. After that people would only call him by that name. And so would I. I formed a contract with him which said that he was allowed to eat my soul if he would fulfil my wish. My wish was revenging those who humiliated me and those who killed my parents. And that’s how it went. While fighting side by side Sebastian and I found the culprit and Sebastian killed him. There is an even bigger story about that, but that is not important.

On the edge of dying, Sebastian took me to an Island where he would eat my soul and that is where I should’ve died. But things turned out wrong. Another demon named ‘Claude’ was interested in my soul and stole it from Sebastian. You cannot eat a soul without the body so the soul was left in the ring I always wore on my finger. After a while Sebastian was able to take it back and I came back to life. But I lost my memories about the finishing of the contract and about the death of the culprit. Sebastian, who didn’t say anything about it, still followed me and waited for the moment my memories would return.

But Claude didn’t stop after he took my soul once. He wanted it and thought of a plan to take my soul. He merged my memories with a boy he formed a contract with that on that moment. Because of the merger I said to Sebastian he had to leave and formed a contract with Claude. The boy was called ‘Alois Trancy’. I had his memories and as a little time passed he took over my complete body and soul. He, who was longing for love, decided in his weakest moment to form a contract with a demon which was by Claude’s side. Hannah. Hannah formed a contract with Alois who was in my body. The contract with Hannah was about my soul that shouldn’t be eaten by one of the demons that fought over me. That happened the moment I regained my memory and Sebastian found out about that.

Claude and Sebastian, who fought over my soul, decided on a final battle which would mean the end of one of them. Sebastian killed Claude and Claude his soul was eaten by Hannah. After Claude died the contract of Alois was almost fulfilled so Hannah ate his soul out of me. After that she turned me into an demon. And Sebastian found out about it while trying to save my life.

And because I changed into a demon I wasn’t able to live my life further. I didn’t know about the changes I would be going through and I also longed for human souls. I left everything behind and left with Sebastian who was cursed to be my butler forever because he never ended the contract and promised to be my butler until the very end. What he didn’t know was that there isn’t coming an end now I am also a demon.”

After he told me that he removed his eye-patch and looked at me. I saw a pentagram in his eye which really resembled the one that I had in my eye. There was only a slightly difference between them.