Prologue

“Would you like to form a contract with us?” said a voice with a dark deep sound in it.

“A contract?” I asked.

“A contract, yes.” said another voice which sounded higher and younger than the one before.

“What does that mean?”

“That means that we will follow you and fulfil all your requests until your biggest wish is completed.” It was the dark voice again.

“My biggest wish?”

“You have one right? Otherwise you wouldn’t have summoned us.” It was the higher voice which now had an angry sound in it.

I thought very deeply. There was a request that I wanted to fulfil but I knew they wouldn’t do that for free.

“What is it what you want in return?” I asked them.

“Your soul.” answered the two voices me.

Again I thought. I knew I would lose my soul to them but for some reason I just didn’t care about what would happen to my soul.

“I’d like to form a contract with you.” I yelled.

I heard the two voices make a laughing sound. I laughed myself too.

“So what is the wish you want us to fulfil?” asked the deep voice.

“I want you to kill all the people who murdered my family, and those who humiliated me. But to do that, you first have to find the mastermind behind all this and make him suffer. After that you have to kill all the people who were involved in it.”

“So you want us to revenge you and your family in return for your soul?”

“Yes!”

“Are you sure? Once you summon us there is no way you can pass through the gates of heaven.”

“Does it look like I am longing for such a place as heaven?”

“As you wish.” answered the two voices me.

After they said that I felt a burning pain in my left eye. It felt like someone was brand marking it. But I didn’t cry. With a laugh on my face I endured the pain in my eye while I heard the two voices laughing.

“What are your names?” I asked them.

“My name is Ciel.” answered the high voice.

“My name is Sebastian Michaelis.” said the other voice. “And what is your name?” he asked.

“My name is Katherine Shiver.”

“From now on, We, Sebastian Michaelis,’ said the dark voice, ‘and Ciel Phantomhive,’ said the other voice, “will fulfil all your requests until we complete your wish.”

“How do you want us to call you?”did the dark voice ask.

“Call me how you want, I don’t care.”

“As you wish, Young Lady.”

And after that the pain in my left eye stopped and everything turned dark. And it felt like I was falling, falling, and falling again.