Not So Bad (Chapter 8)

Start from the beginning

"Thanks for joining us Olivia and Seth. Stephanie and I have discussed the issue over the past few days. Olivia... you told us about the situation of your ex being at Raw and trying to drag you away against your will. Seth has saved you before, but did not put his hands on the guy that stole your car. The issue is here he actually did put his hands on someone and this person is not a WWE superstar."

Olivia could tell that from the tone of his voice that things were not going to go well.

"I know and Seth already told me that if he put his hands on a non WWE employee that he could be fired, but please don't fire him over this. He was only looking out for me."

"You didn't let me finish... there is a lawsuit on our hands. Seth is a very important character in the WWE right now and I think that we can win this lawsuit if you and Seth show up together in court and end this."

Olivia kind of understood what he was saying.

"So what you're saying is you're not going to fire Seth and that we actually have a chance of settling this in court?"

"That's what I'm saying."

Seth was thankful that they actually were going to go up against her ex in court and was glad his job was no longer at risk. Triple H had one last thing to tell Seth.

"Seth, I thought I should tell you now that later tonight, you will have a match against John Cena. Also just so there are no more issues, we will allow Olivia to stay backstage. This may be the safest option for her."

So Olivia felt slightly safer backstage, but Seth wasn't around all night and she would feel safest with him around. Raw went on for a while, but finally the main even came up and it was John Cena against Seth Rollins. John Cena came out to his normal mixed reaction, but were mostly cheers. When Seth came out in character his reaction was mostly boos. He came out hearing the crowd chanting You Sold Out at him. He laughed and had a smug look on his face and had his briefcase in hand. He would only go on to tell the crowd that he would defeat John Cena and be the future WWE World Heavyweight Champion. He also had his security guards Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury out at ringside. Their jobs was to distract the ref if John Cena tried to go for a pin. John Cena broke the pin only to go after them, this was a mistake. Seth caught him with a kick to the head and John Cena fell to his hands and knees where Seth then delivered the Curb Stomp and got the pin fall victory. Most of the crowd booed at him, but there were a few people cheering for him. Those could have been actual fans of Seth Rollins or people who just didn't like John Cena. Olivia enjoyed the match and cheered for him backstage. She wished people wouldn't boo him, they may not like his character, but that didn't mean they had to hate him as a person. She was caught up in her thoughts when he caught up to her backstage.

"Hey, did you watch the match?"

She jumped when she heard him speak.

"Oh... sorry you scared me. I was so caught up in my thought, but yeah I saw your match. I'm glad you won."

"What were you thinking about?"

"I was just wish they wouldn't boo you. Some people don't believe that you really saved me. They think it was all part of an act. They just don't appreciate you as a wrestler and I wish they would."

"There are some people who never will. You can't make someone like you, but I did get a bit of positive cheers. I guess those are from what few fans I have and the anti John Cena fans. There are people who will cheer for anyone but John Cena, even a "Sell Out" like me."

The topic seemed to change soon after this. Olivia was glad that Seth still had his job.

"So you still have your job, but now we're going to court. I'm a bit nervous about that. I really don't want to see Ryan there."

"Everything will be fine. You just have to tell a judge or jury about what happened. Oh and speaking of court, before I got here I met up again with Stephanie and Triple H. They told me that instead of going to Smackdown this week that you and I will actually be going back to Florida for that case in court."

"Oh... ok."

The rest of the week goes on and finally Friday arrives. The court case was early in the morning. There were a few news crews and even WWE cameras around the outside of the court. The cameras were not allowed inside so they would have to wait for When Seth and Olivia arrived and left if they wanted to have their questions answered. This was the type of thing that you dress up for. Seth always wanted to look his best and to look professional so he showed up in a nice suit. Olivia showed up in that yellow sundress that she and Seth liked so much. Seth could help but stare at her in that dress. Olivia didn't notice, she was just concerned about the court case. It was definitely going to be a long day.

(To be continued.)