"I don't know if anyone told you this, but your not a sweet lover," he says. I hold back my smile and walk away, but Kevin smacks my ass as I pass by.

"Don't worry I'll return the favor" he says with a laugh.

When we got back to New York, I called a cab to take me home, but Kevin was not having it and made me go home with him and Max. I thought we were going to his parent's house at first, but when I saw the limbo pull out to his house I was so happy and nervous. It has been a long time since Max and I been in this house. We all got out of the car and walked towards the house. Max was still sleeping and Kevin was carrying him. He quickly opens the door and shut the door in my face before I even have a chance to walk in. Confused I tried to open the door to find it locked.

"Kevin?" I said trying to open the door.

"Kevin I think you locked the door" I knocked on the door. "Hello, Kevin opening up" I yelled.

"Use the key" I heard him say through the door. Looking around I tried to look for a key. I looked under the welcome mate and saw no key. I also check near the bushes and saw no key.

"There is no key Kev" I said knocking again. It started to get colder and I pulled my jacket tighter.

"Fuck, open the door it's cold out here," I say.

"Use the key Jackie," he says again.

"Listen there is no fucking key. Just open the dam door" I was starting to lose my patience and started to keep knocking on the door. I don't know what kind of game he is playing. I am no mood to play. He kept telling me to use a key and there is no key outside.

"Fuck you" I yelled as I start to walk away in the cold. I stop for a minute and take out the necklace that Kevin gave me. "This bitch" I turn around and take off the necklace "This better work" I whisper to myself. I put the golden heart-shaped necklace into the keyhole and surprisingly it fits. Once I twist it, the door unlocks and I open the door to see the whole house remodel. The walls are colored with a nice baby blue color. Everything looks so different from before it makes me wonder if I just stepped into another dimension.

"Happy New Year!" I hear a huge popping noise and cover my eyes. Confetti is everywhere and I see a banner that says Welcome Home Jackie. I see Kevin wearing Superman pjs and Max wearing a Robbin Hood pjs. They both are wearing huge sunglasses. The kind you see people wear on New Year's Eve with party hats.

"Took you long enough," Kevin says walking towards me. My mouth is dropped and I am still confused about what is going on. Kevin puts a party hat on me "Welcome home" he says kissing me on the cheek.

"What is going on?" I ask.

"You're going to be a family," Max says walking towards me.

"Family?"