"Ahh stop, Kev" I say trying to pull him off my face.

"Not until you say you forgive me" he says between kisses.

"I love you. I love you. I fucking love you!" he yells between the kisses.

"Alright, alright I forgive you geez" I said out of breath. He finally let go of my face and I touch my now sore cheeks.

"But seriously doe, we need to do something about that snoring because I can't sleep through that" he says putting his arm around my neck.

"Well just sleep with Max then," I say as we start to walk towards the bedroom.

"As much as I love Max, I will rather be spooning with my baby girl," he says kissing on the cheek.

We are all in Kevin's private jet headed back to New York. Max Christmas break is coming to an end and Kevin has to get back to work. Max fell asleep awhile ago, and Kevin is on the computer catching up on his work. As for me, I am watching TV. I was flipping through the channels when the news came on.

"Breaking News an American reporter was killed by ISIS early today" I was quickly about to change the channel when Kevin told me to leave it. I felt uncomfortable watching the news because I knew soon I will be out there with them.

"Geez," Kevin said "It looks like we are definitely about to go to war" shaking his head he kept watching the news while I just prayed they would hurry up and go to a break. Finally, after what left like hours, they cut to a commercial break and I quickly turn off the TV.

"That was crazy" I said leaning back in my seat.

"It's sad," he said going back to his computer.

"So you wouldn't mind if the president sends the troops over for war?" I asked. Kevin looked up from his computer and stared at me "No one likes war Jackie, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do to protect the ones you love"

"Even if it means leaving the people you love?" I asked.

Kevin hesitate to answer "I----I think a person should do whatever it takes to be with that person if they love them. If you truly loved that person, then you should whatever mean necessary to be able to stay with that person. Leaving never solves anything" and with that, he went back to work. That reply left a heavy burden on my heart. Now I know if I tell him. He would really hate me. With a sigh, I got up and walked towards the couch where Max was sleeping on and sat beside him. I touch the side of his face "I hope one day you will forgive me" I whispered. I look over at Kevin to see a painful look on his face.

"Kevin are you ok?" I ask getting up.

"Yeah, it's just my neck is really sore," he says touching the side of his neck. I walk over towards him and stand behind him. "Maybe you should take a break. We will be landing soon" I say as I take my hands on his shoulders and give him a massage. "No, I put off work long enough. I have to finish this" he says. As I give him a message, I notice red arms around his neck leading towards his back.

"Kevin take off your shirt" I quickly say pulling up his shirt.

"Aye, Max his right there," he says trying to stop me.

"Kevin get up" I say pulling off his shirt to see red marks all over his back and chest.

"What the hell!" I yell in shock. He looks down at himself and laughs. "Kevin, what happened to you?"

He grabs his shirt from me and puts it back on "Did you forget that you did this" he says with a smile.

"Wait what?" I say confused.