Chapter 14

I THINK WATTPAD UNPUBLISHED THIS!?!?! IF IT DID, PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE IT SAYS DRAFT AND I PUBLISHED IT LAST NIGHT WTFFFFF

Anyways, I'm so excited because I have a 7 chapter Christmas fic planned and I can't wait to publish the first chapter, it's going to be so sweet. I'll tell you guys when the first chapter is published. (The title is Falling Slowly and it's kellic btw.)

also the make up artist girl thing is one of my internet friends :))

***

Gerard got Chris to drive me to Vic's house. It was really unnecessary for him to do so, I could've just taken a taxi. Or even the bus.

I'm walking up the drive to Vic's door right now. I have a bag in my hand where the folded clothes are. Obviously I couldn't change at my own house. There would have been no point.

I spent so much money yesterday on clothes, and I'm kind of pissed. I know I have to do this, but when am I ever going to wear these clothes after this whole fiasco is over? Probably never. I'm either going to get a job or make Vic pay for the clothes, seeing as it was his idea.

I knock on the door when I get there. It feels weird to be knocking and I suddenly feel very awkward and self conscious. I'm going to be going so far out of my comfort zone today and I don't know if I'm ready for it.

The door opens. Vic isn't the one behind it, it's his brother, who smiles widely when he sees me.

"Hi Kellin," Mike says, opening the door wider for me so I can come in. I do that, slipping past him into the house.

"Hi." I say back as I take off my shoes. The second they're off and Mike has closed the door, I find myself saying, "Did you know Vic made me pay for clothes that I didn't think would be that expensive but actually were?"

Mike raises an eyebrow, "Did he?"

"Yes and I'm mad."

Mike laughs, "Go and tell him that. He's down that hall," Mike points down a hall, "With his friend Melissa who's probably going to do your makeup."

"So you know all about this yeah?" I ask, which is a stupid question to ask because the answer is so obvious.

"Yeah I do." Mike nods.

"Thought so." I say as it gets suddenly awkward. I make everything awkward, which I'm going to have to work on, especially if I'm going to have to be Kali at any given time for who knows how long.

"Okay well see ya in a bit." I say as I turn down towards the hall Mike pointed down. He says bye back and then I hear him walking away, so I walk away as well. I go down the hall, which I haven't been down yet. I fear I may get lost again and take forever finding Vic. That would be horrible. I would probably just end up sitting in the middle of the hall, defeated.

But, thankfully, the hall is one straight line leading into an open room. It looks like an entertainment place with its huge tv and circle couches. I wonder why I would be getting my makeup done in an entertainment room. That's so weird.

I notice though that it was set up to look like a little dressing room thing for today though, probably by Vic and his friend. They're both sitting on the couch chatting. I have no idea how I'm going to make my presence known. I can't just go up to them and interrupt their conversation. That's just plain rude in my opinion. I also can't stand here forever though.

So, I opt on clearing my throat, awkwardly. It just sounds like I'm choking and possibly dying.

They stop talking at the noise and Vic looks in my direction. When he sees me, he smiles widely. His friend looks over and she smiles at me too. I can't help but smile back.