Chapter 6: Manor

Your eyes widen as you look at the prosthetics and you turn and look at the doctor "What did you do to me?!" you yell loudly.

The doctor sighs. "They weren't working anymore. So i gave you prosthetics" He says flatly.

You stand up but fall down the second you stand. Ciel then walks in. "Oh your awake!" he smiles.

"Uh...yea" You mumble. Ciel picks you up.

"Ill be taking ____ now" Ciel says

the doctor looks at Ciel "not yet"

"no, im taking her now"

"shes not ready!"

Then Ciel walked out, carrying you. "Sebastian!" Ciel called.

Sebastian? Who's Sebastian you think. Then a tall man with black hair, red-ish eyes, wearing a tailcoat and seems a little scrawny.

"Sebastian, get the car. We're going home*

The man, Sebastian bows slightly "Yes, My Lord" he says and walks away.

you look at Ciel confused. He looks down at you. "Oh! That was my butler!" he tells you.

You nod as Ciel starts carrying you the way Sebastian went. Then you blacked out.

When you woke up you were in the backseat of like a limo or a car, you weren't really sure yet.

You see Sebastian driving and Ciel in the passenger seat. You sit up and look out the window as they pull up to a huge manor.

You stare in awe. The manor was the biggest you've ever seen. It had beautiful bushes, a big door and overall it was massive. You couldn't wait to go in.

im SOOO sorry another short chapter! i just wanted to give you guys a chapter! And hey guys, if i made a Alois x Reader or a Cielois what would you guys want it to be called? comment down below! thanks for reading!