Chapter 3: Danger

You open your eyes and your in a dark room, but its bright enough for you to see. You see some kind of camera in the corner and you hear a voice on a loud speaker above you.

You recognized that voice. It was Alois. "Let me go now, jackass!" You screamed that last sentence. You hear alois quietly giggling, this time the sound wasn't from the speakers. It was coming from behind you.

Your eyes widen slightly and you start struggling. "LEAVE ME BE!" You scream at the top of your lungs. Alois walks in front of you. He had a knife. "Such 'lovely' hair" he says grabbing a big chunk of your hair and pulls it. Hard.

You grit you teeth. "Oh what would happen if i cut your hair" he smirked and held the knife up against the hair he's holding. You stay silent and think all he wants is to me to be scared, scream, cry..i cant give that to him. You just sit there, not speaking. Emotionless.

Alois smirked then slapped you a crossed. Your cheek turned red and you gave Alois a death glare.
hehe I'm just gonna add an Alois quote now :3
"Awe annoyed now" he said with a huge grin on his face. You growl quietly and Alois just looked at you walking a little closer.

He swung the knife at you multiple times and you winded when ever the knife ended up hitting you leaving a large cuts.

He stabbed your hands and you yell in pain. He smiles the takes the rope off "Now scram, Prat!" He yells and you look around for the door.

Alois pushes you towards the door and you take off running outside. You run as fast as you can back to the hospital. When you go to check in the clerk sees you "excuse me? Are you here to get medical care 'cause you really need some ma'am"

You shake your head no. "I-I'm here to see someone" you quickly say but the nurse gives you a kind of stern look "please ma'am you may see who you want to see after you get medical care!"

"Fine" you yell. The doctors take you to a room. The room was small, it smelled funny and it looked like a regular doctors office. The wrapped up where you were cut an stabbed.

"Thank you..." You mumbled then slowly walked to Ciel's room. You peek into his room. He was wide awake and fidgeting. He seemed worried. "Ciel?" You quietly said and he looks towards the door "your ok!" His voice was hoarse.
You finally walk into the room and Ciel eyeballs you up and down. "He really hurt you this much?" Ciel asked and you nod "u-uhuh" you sat down next to the bed and hug your knees.

You start to silently cry. Ciel pats your head "its gonna be ok" he assured you but you continue crying. Ciel bent down and hugged you. You blush slightly as tears roll down your cheeks. "Ciel....i-i have something to tell you". Ciel looked at you with a slight soft smile "what is it, _____?"

"I-" you stamper afraid to tell him. "Never Mind!" You yell and start crying again.

I will have a new chapter of  'The Young Little Lord Phantomhive' soon! Well ill see you then, but feel free to PM me any time, you know chat ask questions, whatever but ill be happy to talk to you all!