chapter 5: Prosthetics

When you open your eyes you get a sudden burst of pain. You tense up quickly trying not to yell.

After you get over the pain you notice your in some kind of tent and Ciel is sitting over you looking away. "h-huh?" you ask. Ciel looks down at you "your awake!"

You slowly nod. "Oh and I'm sorry I couldn't take you to my manor, I had something to do for the queen and now I'm in the circus, but there's a doctor here that can help!" Ciel quickly says.

"I..it's ok.." you mumble as Ciel picks you up and carried you outside.

He walks slowly strait down a path lined with other tents. You hear a voice "Smile!" the voice tells "Your finally back" the voice gets closer and you see a boy with reddish hair that reaches down to his shoulder and is covering one of his eyes.

"oh hey freckles" Ciel says. The boy's puff up "It's not freckles..its Doll" he says. "doll..isn't that a girly name..?" you ask quietly.

"I am a girl..." Doll says flatly, then his eyes brighten up "So Smile, who's this?" he points at you. "Oh this is my friend, _____"

"Nice to meet ya', ____" Doll says cheerfully. "mhm..." you nod then pass out.

When you wake up again your very dizzy and more than half awake then awake.

You look over to see a man at a desk that is wearing a lab coat and has brown longish hair and glasses, sitting in a wheelchair. You quickly look around for Ciel,
him nowhere in sight.

The man then looks around "Ah, hello" He says and rolls over to you "Who...?" you say just barely to make even that come out of your mouth.

"Oh I'm the Doctor here" the man says as he sits you up. Your eyes widen as you notice your left arm and right leg are..doll like..

You had prosthetics.

i don't even know...lol I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll update soon if I can! Bye for now!