Chapter 2: Asthma Attack

You run over to Ciel and bend down next to him. "Ciel?' Ciel! Are you ok?!" You yell. No reply. You pick Ciel up and take your phone out of your pocket.

You dial 911 and explain what happened and where you are.

A few minutes later an ambulance comes and the paramedics put Ciel on a stretcher and into the ambulance.

You decide to come and fallow in. In about 10 minutes we get to the hospital. The take Ciel to the emergency room and you sit in the waiting room.

After an hour they lead you to Ciel's hospital room. You peek in the room and see he's asleep. "Your ok...." You mumble then walk into the room.

You sit down next to his bed, tired. You face him, holding his hand. You lay your head down on the bed and slowly drift off to sleep.

You wake up to Ciel lightly poking your cheek. "U-um" you stammered. Ciel gives a weak smile. ((This is my story i can make ciel smile when i want to XD)) You grin, blushing a little.
Ciel's smile disappears and he has a coughing fit.

After the coughing fit Ciel passes out. "Shit!" You yell. After that you check your phone to see what time it is and notice your gonna be late for school.

You scribble a note for Ciel that you'll be back.

You grab your backpack and run to school. When you get to school you see Alois. You try to walk by him without him noticing but he grabs you by the hair.

"Tch tch tch, trying to get away ____?" Alois says mockingly.  You quietly growl. "Angry are we?" He says and punches you.

You swing your backpackk and hit alois alongside the head, knocking him out. You then walked away proud but acting like nothing happened.

School ends and you walk out of the classroom, only to see Alois and his gang. Your eyes widen.

Alois quickly grabs your arm and throws you to the ground. You breath heavily then Alois and his gang starts kicking you. They all disappear and you are almost unconscious.

You slowly stand up and limp to the hospital. You walk into Ciel's room and sees he's awake. Ciel coughs. "What happened?!" He yelled, his voice is very hoarse.

"Well um" you mumbled and rubbed the back of your neck.

Ciel sighs and says "Alois?" And you nod. You set your backpack down against the wall. You silently sit on the couch next to the hospital bed. "well um....this morning Alois was picking on me again... Then i hit him along side the head with my backpack, knocking him out...land then after my last class Alois and his whole gang beat me up...."

"Grrrr ill beat tha-" midway through sentence he starts coughing heavily. "C-Ciel!" You yell. Then something hits you on the back of the head and black out.

Thanks for reading this chapter! I honestly think its easier to write this then "A Young Little Lord Phantomhive" but thanks for reading both stories! I hope you enjoy!