Chapter 4: discharge

Ciel tried to comfort you but it wouldn't work, you just kept on crying.

Finally Ciel sat in front of you, his face level to yours. Then he gave you a kiss on the lips. It felt so...hm how do i explain this? Elegant? Would that be the right word? Well you know what im trying to say. At least i hope i do...

When Ciel slowly pulled his head away your tears wernt coming out any more. You laid your head on his shoulder as he hugs you. You felt loved now. You had strength.

Ciel picked you up and laid you on the hospital bed, and he laid down with you and you both soon fell asleep.

Around 9 am you awake happily "DISCHARGE!" You yell accidentally waking Ciel. He groans and sits up as he rubs his eyes. "O-oh sorry" you say quietly.

"Its fine, I'm meant to wake up early today anyway" Ciel replies sleepily.

You blush thinking about last night. "Well um..." you say "i better go and sign the papers for discharage!" you yell quickly and get out of bed.

You walk out of the room and sigh of relief. When you look up you see a tall, skinny figure with glasses and raspy hair.

It was Alois' butler, Claude.

Your eyes widen and you quickly look down hoping this is a joke. Claude grabs your hand. "Let go" you say flatly and pull your hand away.

Claude looks down at you. "The master wishes to see you" He says. You tense up and attempt to run past him but he stands in your way.

"Move." You say quietly and you get pushed up againts a widow. We were on the 4th floor.

You look down at the streets below scarcily. And concidering your luck, you hear a crack and the window breaks.

You fall backwards plummiting down and you hit the streets. And almost right when you hit a car comes by and you pass out.

im sorry i have SO MUCH DRAMA and so many cliff hangers, i just like it that way for some reason and sorry i make so many mistakes and i dont write right but please if i make any mistakes in speech point them out to me,thanks, but i hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading, and btw feel free to DM me, i would LOVE chatting with you guys!