Chapter 9

I'm in the back of the Camaro, Scott's driving, Stiles is in the passenger seat. Scott said" faster?" Stiles and I said" much faster." After minute, stiles said" hey, Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Scott said" if I go faster, I'll kill us." Stiles said" well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" I said" it'd actually only kill 1 of us!" Then we headed for Iron Works, I saw Derek, stiles screamed" get in!" He then crawled into the back seat with me, Derek got in, Scott took off, Scott said" what part of laying low don't you understand?" Derek said" dang it! I had him." Stiles stuck his head up front, saying" who, the alpha?" Derek said" yes! He was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up." Stiles said" oh, hey, they're just doing their jobs..." Derek looked at him, he stopped, Derek said" yeah, thanks to someone, who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Scott said" can we seriously get past that? I made a dumb-butt mistake. I get it." Stiles said" All right. How did you find him?" Derek said nothing, Scott said" can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Stiles said" yea, both of us. Or just him. I'll be back here." He slouched into the seat, Derek said" look, The last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found 2 things, the 1st was a guy named Harris." Stiles said" our chemistry teacher?" Scott said" why him?" Derek said" i don't know yet." Scott said" what's the second?" Derek said" some kind of symbol." Then I leaned up propping myself on Stiles' back, Scott done that face, Derek said" what? You know what this is?" Scott said" I've seen it on a necklace. Allison's necklace."
It's the next day, Derek got a new hideout, I'm with him, I said" so you've been here! For who knows how long and you haven't gotten me!" He said" I was making sure it was safe for a little kid like you." I said" funny, Derek!" He said" I'm sorry." He lifted me up in the air, hugging me, I said" your forgiven."
I fall asleep, on the way to Stiles'. I'm placed a surface then I hear Derek talking, but it was so quiet and far away. I fell back into a deep sleep.
I'm so young, I don't even know, I see my mommy and daddy talking to someone, I crawl to them, tugging up at my daddy's leg, he lifted me up, he said" sweetheart, this is Talia, she is an alpha of another pack." The woman, Talia said" hey, sweetheart. You're adorable." I smiled giggling, then a boy came next to her, saying" mom, Cora's getting fussy." Talia said" I'll take care of her, introduce yourself." The boy looked at me, my daddy put me in the boy's arms, the boy said" Hey, I'm De...
I woke up, suddenly, looking around fast, I breathed out heavily. I was in the back of Stiles' jeep, I saw Derek slam Stiles' head against the steering wheel, stiles said" oh, God! What the heck was..." Derek said" you know what that was for. Go. Go!" I got up, smiling, I said" what was it for?" Derek said" you want to end up like stiles?" I shook my head, he said" good choice, pup." He pet my head, Derek called Stiles, then after they talked, Derek went to get out, he said" stay here." I nodded, then he ran inside. I stayed still, looking at the door,