Chapter 6

Derek and I are about to start chasing Scott, I don't know why, but it seems fun! We get ready, Derek slashes a milk bottle, then growls, Scott takes off, Derek and I chase after him, then Scott sets off car alarms, good move but not good enough, his phone ring went off, Dumb mistake, Derek and I found him, Derek pulled him up saying" your dead." I got bored fast and started running around again, I knew Derek and Scott were gonna argue, so I just ran, I don't like when people yell. Derek found me which actually took him longer than a minute! Record! He lifted me up and started walking, I said" why are my eyes blue?" He said" your eyes are hazel, not blue." I said" Derek! Really, why are they blue?!" He said" I'll tell you when your older." I huffed but nodded, he smirked, then after a few, we went to Scott's, Derek said" stay in the car." I nodded, then Derek jumped through Scott's window, and I waited, I saw Scott run inside, I smiled, just waiting for Derek to return. Once he did, I said" I'm an hour older!" He said" I meant years older." I huffed, I said" I tried!" He chuckled lightly. I will one day make him laugh like a monkey!
Derek is getting me food, we are pulling up to the drive through, I said" Fries! A hamburger! A..a chicken nuggets!" He said" and a large Sprite! I know." I smiled and he pushed my head back, I glared at him, playfully, He got my food, then he started driving again, he said" I'm gonna go visit someone. You're gonna stay in the car like a good pup." I nodded and began eating my food, I finished fast, he shook his head, he said" you better be Lucky you're a werewolf and won't get a horrible stomach ache." I nodded then we pulled up to the hospital, he got out, I crawled into the seat, I fell asleep.
Once I woke up, Derek was getting out, we were at an animal clinic, I got up and went to follow him, he looked back and shook his head, I sat down waiting for his return. Soon, Scott showed up and looked at me then went inside. After a minute or few, Derek came out angry.
We are at the school, Derek and I get out, to see Scott and stiles, they say something then start going to the school, Derek said" hey, what are you doing?" Scott said" you said I was linked to the alpha. I'm gonna see if your right." Then after a few minutes, a terrible sound came through the speakers, Derek said" you've got to be kidding me." Then after a minute, Scott actual roared, idiot! It was too loud! Once they both came out, Derek said" I'm gonna kill you. What the heck was that? What are you trying to do, attract the entire state to the school?" Scott said" sorry, I didn't know it'd be that loud." Stiles said" yeah it was loud, and it was awesome." Derek said" shut up." Stiles said" don't be such a sour wolf." I looked at stiles, weirdly, then back to Derek. I don't get teenagers. Scott said" what'd you do with him?" His boss was gone, I tilted my head, Derek said" what? I didn't do anything." Then the alpha came up and impaled Derek, I screamed" Derek!" I was grabbed and pulled away from him, the alpha threw him. I roared at Derek, hoping he'd wake up, but he didn't! He didn't! Derek! I was pulled inside, then let go of, Scott and Stiles held the door. My world crashed, Derek was the only person left! I don't have anybody else!