Ch 3 : Turn Ups

Chapter 3 ; Turn Ups

Date - June 12 , 2013

Time Of Day - ( Late Evening / Night Time )

===============

- Chresanto's Pov -

> Prod Called Me And Asked If He Could Come Over .. I Said Yes Of Course ..

Craig; Roc , Doesn't This Look Like Her ? * Showing Him The Picture *

Chresanto; * Laughs * Bro , You Must Be Sprung ...

Craig; No Really ! Look At Her !

Chresanto; There Aint No Way That ... * Looks At The Picture * Wait.. That Does Look Like Her ..

Craig; How Tf Did Diggy Get With MY GIRL ?!

Chresanto; My Niggah Chill ! You Have Malinaa !

Craig; * Puts His Head Down * My Niggah ..

Chresanto; Dude , Move On .. You Have Malinaa .. And Imma Keep It 100 With You .. Prod , You Javent Even TRIED Or ATTEMPTED To Get Contact With Her .. And How Do You Know That FOR A FACT , That Girl Is Andrea ?

Craig; * Shakes His Head * Dude .. I Regret Not Slipping Her My Number A Few Months Ago ..

Chresanto; Wait , You Seen Her ?

Craig; Yeah .. Remember That Millions Of Milkshakes Meet & Greet We Had Here In LA ?

Chresanto; The One I Didnt Go To Kuz I Was Sick ?

Craig; Yeah ... That One..

Chresanto; Wait She Was There ?

Craig; Yeah .. She Was There With My Daughter & Her Friends ...

Chresanto; Are Her Friends Cute ?

Craig; * Thumps Roc On The Back Of His Head * You Have Moonie As A Girl !

Chresanto; Aye ! Watch It ! * -.- * And Yeah She Is .. But You Know ..

Craig; Where Is Moonie At Anyway ?

Chresanto; Shes In The Shower .. Getting Ready For Some Party..

Craig; Who's Party ?

Chresanto; I Dont Know .. She Just Said She Was Going To A Party With Bree..

Craig; Are You Going ?

Chresanto; Nawwh ..

Craig; Is Ray Going ?

Chresanto; Nawwh .. Ray & Bree Goin Thru It .. He Got Caught Up Trying To Be A Player..

Craig; Ohh Snaap .

Chresanto; Yeaah .. So Back To The Drea Situation .. So If That Is Her ... Would You Be Mad ?

Craig; Me ? Mad ? No ...

Chresanto; Prodigy , You Dont Have To Lie ..

Craig; * Sucks Teeth * Man , Its Not That I Am Mad .. Its Just .. It Would Be Hard To See Her Move On..

Chresanto; So You Are Jealous ?

Craig; I Wouldn't Call It Jealous.. Bro , Its Just That I Miss How Me & Drea Used To Be .. We Were Close .. Seeing Her Move On Just Would Hurt Me .. I Am Trying To Keep It Gee ... You Know ? I Try To Act Like It Is Whatever.. But It Really Isnt...

Chresanto; Bro , You Cant Be Mad .. Drea Is Not An Ugly Girl , & I Wouldnt See Her Staying Single Forever.. You Moved On & So Its Time For Her To Move On.. Bro , Drea's Still Young , & Raising YOUR Child .. She's Gonna Have To TRY To Move On.. It Would Be Best For Zyra To Have A Male Father Figure In Her Life .. Someone That Will Help Drea Take Care Of Zyra .. Bro , Im Not Trying To Get On Your Case , But Im Being Honest.. Prod , Think About It .. How Do You Think Drea Would Feel To See You & Malinaa ? I Bet You She Would Feel The Same Way You Feel About Seeing Her And Diggy.. IF Thats Even Her ...