Don't Leave

Chapter 12

"Grace please let me explain." Riley begged her daughter. She has been sitting outside of her door for an hour, trying to get her to listen. But of course, there was no response. Gracie didn't want to hear responses.

Her mother was kissing the man that left them.

"Go away!" Gracie yelled and pouted while sitting on her bed.

She was angry.

"Grace, I'm sorry. But we all forgave him! He's really sweet once you get to know him!" Riley told her and then Gracie opened the door. Riley came in and closed the door and they both sat on her bed.

"You really like him don't you?" Grace asked and RIley nodded.

"Yeah, I do." she smiled and thought about him.

"So you would be mad if I hurt him?" Gracie sighed and RIley laughed.

"Very mad. But I would forgive you." she told her which got Gracie's attention.

"Why?" she asked shocked.

Forgiving someone for killing their love!?

"Because I love you and I wouldn't want to be angry anymore." Riley explained.

Gracie sat there for a minute thinking.

Is she angry with Lucas? Yes.

Does she not want to be angry anymore? Yes.

Did she make the wrong move of not forgiving him? Maybe.

"All of us forgave him, even Maya. How come you can't?" Riley asked.

"I don't know. He was suppose to stay, but he didn't. I guess that's why." Gracie sighed.

"Hey, I feel you. You're not alone. Being left sucks, but once you let that go your life is better. maybe you should at least try to talk to him." Riley suggested and Gracie sighed.

"Fine." she agreed.

Riley went downstairs and got Lucas.

"One more chance." she told him and left him at that. Lucas walked into Gracie's room.

"Sit." she ordered and pointed at the purple chair in the corner.

"Yep, you are Riley's daughter." he smiled and sat down.

"I'm also yours, but I wouldn't know." she told him.

"Graie, I still feel bad. How can I make this whole thing up to you?" he asked.

"You want to know how?" she asked and Lucas nodded.

"Yes. I want to make this whole thing better." he told her.

"Don't leave. Stay here. My mom still loves you and leaving would only cause us to get more mad. The more you stay, the closer you get to me forgiving you." Gracie told him.

Lucas was shocked. She was definitely Riley. The beauty, the brains, everything about her was Riley.

"Yes, I'm not leaving." he told her and she smiled.

"Good." she said and left.

A/N: So I have written ahead in the book.

I think one of the favorite chapters will be 16, that's a cute one!

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)