9 Years Later

Chapter 1

"Lucas I'm pregnant." Riley told her boyfriend.

"What?" Lucas questioned and Riley showed him the test.

"Riley! This is amazing!" Lucas said and spun her around.

1 Week Later

Riley,

You are the love of my life. But I'm not ready to be a father. I'm sorry.

Love you always~Lucas

9 Years Later

Riley is living with her best friend and Uncle in a single apartment with her daughter.

"Riles, it's fine." Maya groaned for the millionth time.

"Maya I can't keep living here. It's been 9 years." Riley told her best friend. Maya sighed. This happens every week.

Riley freaked about her still leaving with Maya and Josh.

Maya and Josh don't care.

And Grace is just confused.

"Gracie!" Maya yelled and soon both of them heard little footsteps coming from her room.

"Yeah Aunt Maya?" Gracie asked and Maya picked her up.

"Do you like living here?" Maya asked her niece.

"Yeah!" she cheered.

"Do you like me and Uncle Josh?" she asked.

"Yeah!" Gracie cheered.

"How much do you love your mommy?" Maya asked.

"A lot." Gracie smiled.

"Go tell her that." Maya told her and put Gracie down. She ran over and hugged RIley.

"I love you mommy." Gracie said. Riley smiled.

"I love you too peanut." she said. Gracie smiled and ran back to her room.

"See." Maya said.

"Yes that proves that my daughter loves me." she said. "But what about me staying here?"

"You are staying here and that's final. I am not letting you go out on your own." Maya said. Riley groaned and Maya left.

"What happened to me?" Riley whispered and laid down on her bed.

She had such a good life with Lucas.

Then he left.

He was suppose to stay.

Life's not fair.

-

"I'm back babe!" Josh yelled to Maya and she rolled her eyes.

"I saw you while I was carrying in all the groceries. And all you did was laugh." Maya said and Josh laughed.

"Yeah that was hilarious." Josh said and hugged her while she was cooking.

"Hahaha." Maya said sarcastically. Josh kissed her and then kissed her neck.

"Josh stop I'm trying to cook." Maya said and her faced turned red.

"No." Josh whined.

"Josh." Maya whined and giggled a little.

"EW PDA!" a voice yelled. They both looked up and saw Gracie there. They started bursting out laughing.

"Hey Gracie Grace!" Josh yelled and let go of me.

"Uncle Josh!" Grace yelled and he picked her up.

"Gracie can you go get your mommy for dinner?" Maya asked. She nodded and Josh put her down. "Josh table."

"Why can't Grace do it?" he whined like a 5 year old.

"Because she's getting Riley. Quit being a child." Maya said bluntly.

"But you still love me." he smiled and Maya rolled my eyes. Grace came running down.

"Subtract a plate. Mommy said she isn't hungry and wants to be alone." Gracie said and sat down.

"What has gotten into Riley?" Maya questioned her besyt friends mood. Josh shrugged.

"Let her think for awhile." he said. Maya sighed and we all sat down and prayed then ate dinner.