Chapter 52: I Promise.

Start from the beginning

Joey: Tyler, I feel bad for him...

Shane: Being with Sawyer was a horrible decision, no offence to Tyler...

Joey: We're actually joking right now about how him and Lisa together!

Shane: They would be a fucking evil alliance!

Joey: They already are an alliance!

Shane: What?!

Joey: Lisa got Sawyer to do what he did earlier to us.

Shane: Fucking bitch.

Joey: Tyler said he's shipping them, Sisa Schwartman!

Shane: That's actually pretty catchy!

Joey: Shoey Dawceffa sounds so much better!

Shane: Yes it does *Kisses Joey*

[Lisa's POV]

Sawyer now wanted this as much as me! At first I was just using him, but I actually really like him!

He carried me into the bedroom and made me sit on the bed while he took his shirt off.

{Shane's POV]

Joey started to pack his stuff, vlogging!

Joey: HELLO there everyone! So I'm here, packing for vidcon! With Shane!

Shane: Raaar! Hi!

Joey: Oh don't we look so pretty with our beaten faces?!

Shane: Surprisingly, it's not make up...its real!

Joey: thanks to Sawyer Hartman!

I mumbled "asshole" so nobody watching could hear me.  

Joey: So tomorrow is vidcon, but when you're watching this it already will be vidcon, the both of us are doing a Q&A panel.

Shane: With Lisa...

Joey: I forgot about that! Anyways, we'll see you guys when we finish packing!

Joey turned off his camera and put it in his pocket.

Shane: Vidcon is going to be crazy!

Joey: yay...can't wait

Shane: Just don't let Lisa piss you off! Is Sawyer going?

Joey: I'm pretty sure he is...

[Lisa's POV]

After we had finished, Sawyer whipped the bed covers off of him and grabbed his clothes that were on the floor. He put on his pants and shoes, then headed for the door.

Lisa: Sawyer!

He made it to the door and was about to open it. He held on to the handle and looked back at me, covering myself with the covers, standing in the kitchen glaring at him.

Lisa: Sawyer...

Sawyer: I can't do this Lisa!

Lisa: Do what?

Sawyer: Be with you...in a relationship.

Lisa: We just...and you can't be my boyfriend!

Sawyer: It's different.

Lisa: What?!

Sawyer: Your Shane's ex! I don't feel right!

I got closer to Sawyer, trying not to make him feel uncomfortable.

Sawyer: Lisa! I just can't. Shane was one of my bestfriends. *Opens door and storms out, slamming it behind him*

I felt like bawling my eyes out...but was it worth it to. He was great!

I put my hand on the wall, using it as support to keep me standing. I rested my forehead on my arm and just stood there for a few minutes.

*door opens*

I look back to see Sawyer standing at the door, looking guilty, but in a cocky way.

Sawyer: Storming out was the wrong decision.

Lisa: Why?

He lifted me up, just like he had done before, this made the cover fall off me.

[Joey's POV]

Shane: Ready to go now?

I grabbed my keys from the small hook and took Shane's hand.

Joey: Let's go!

[Sawyer's POV]

Sawyer: One more thing though...

Lisa: Anything!

Sawyer: No more...arguing or bitching with Shane or Joey...we've both done way too many things...enough is enough.

Lisa: I promise, I won't do anything

__________________________________________

Dun..dun...DUN! I tweeted that I lost everything from this chapter, but I managed to get it back because I originally wrote it on my laptop and passed it to my computer via a USB stick and that didn't go to well. Its literally a miracle that I got it all back! Anyways...Did you like the twist? Lisa and Sawyer! I'll try to write another chapter now, but it'll be posted pretty late then!

Goooooooodbye!

Follow me on twitter - @Joey4Shane

Follow me on Instagram - ShoeyDawceffa

Follow me on Vine - Shoey Dawceffa

Follow my Shoey Tumblr - shanedawson-joeygraceffa.tumblr.com

That's a lot of things to follow ^ haha