Monday - Day One.

Here we are at LAX, the international Airport of Los Angeles in case you didn't know, seeing off Bryana and Bella who are flying to Sydney. All the band members are here, with our suitcases 'cause after the departure of the ladies, we're immidiately driving to Vegas.

"I'll miss you baby." I take Bryana's head between my hands, letting her place a kiss on my forehead. "I love you, okay?" she softly asks. "I love you." I repeat, kissing her lips. "I know, 5SOS and Vegas isn't a good combination, but at least, try to make it to the wedding on time. For Luke and Bella's sake." she speaks slightly worried. "Don't worry about it." I smile, holding back my giggles.
Let's all face it. This is not going to be a normal wedding. And I'm 100% sure, 'coz our wedding wasn't either. We can't help it. We are 5SOS. This is our excuse now.

I turned my face and saw Luke kissing Bella, while she held him tight arround his waist. "She you in 5 days, almost Mrs Hemmings."
He smiled at her. They were so beautiful together. They were so close and they were forever. Their love for each other is like the one you read in the books. Whatever got in their way, they wouldn't let it tear them apart. The bond that had grown between them, was so tight that no one could undo it. They didn't care what the world would say. Here they are, both getting married at the age of 20.

When the girls got in the plane and took off, we turned around smiling like idiots -not because they left- , don't get me wrong, we love them. But we also love Vegas.
Well... That sounds real bad. "VEGAS HERE WE COME!" shouted Michael running into the hundreds of fans that had came to the airport with us. Man, we love our job.
After taking selfies with them all, giving autographs to them all, recieving some little presents from them all and singing a little acoustic song for the wedding's sake we drove off, all the way from Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
To be honest most of the fans are cool with the wedding. Well obviously, not all of them but since they know Bella makes Luke happy, they are all very supportive.
Everyone was cool with my wedding too. But when we say everyone, we mean everyone.
Because me and Bry are parents to the fans. Mom and dad. Daddy*. You know what I mean. ;-)

I was driving. Obviously. Luke sat beside me and Malum in the back. No, they're not dating or something, I'm just really bored to write their names seperatelly. [...] and I ship them. Or not. Oookay Ashton.

Our dudes, All Time Low, were blashting through the speakers [...] oh, wait, that actually reminded me of Permanent Vacation and- Stay focused on the road Ashton.

"We're going to fucking crash! What the fuck! Let me drive, you-" Michael started swearing me from the behind. "Says the safe driver." Calum spoke to him sarcastically. "I hate you guys." Luke murmurded from my right. "Shut up, Luke!" Michael shouted again. My head is spinning. Okay that reminded me of Hey Violet. As I started singing the lyrics in my head, I heard sirens from the back and when I checked the mirror to see what the hell was going on, a cop was waving for us to pull over. "Fantastic!" I rolled my eyes. "I hate this band." Luke repeated. "Shut. Up." said Michael again. Great... And we're not even in Vegas yet.
I pulled over and the cop got off his car and came up to us.

"What's wrong, dude?" Michael asked the police officer.
"Sir." Luke corrected him, almost immidiatelly.
The man coughed once in annoyance then looked at me.

"You know you've been driving above the speed limit for the last 2 milles, right?" he asked. But more like announced.

"Oh, hell no!" Michael shouted and all he earned was a slap on the head from Calum.

"No, I didn't notice sir." I told him honestly, trying not to giggle. I didn't manage to hold it back thought.

"Well... I need to see your ID and driving li-" the middle-aged man started talking but cut himself off.

"Is anything wrong, sir?" I asked, yet again, giggling. For no reason really.

"You are 5SOS! Oh my God! How did I missed that? Of course; pink hair, one Asian, a lip ring and the giggling kangaroo! My daughted has driven me crazy about you." he exclaimed.

Oh.

"Let's make a deal. We sign those CDs for your girl, we take some pics and you let us take off so we can have fun with the strippers in Vegas, alright." Michael speaks up again.

"You know that's illegal." says Luke.

"What's illegal?" asks Cal.

"He can't let us just go without showing him some-" continues Luke only to be interupted by Mike.

"Shut up, Luke."

"The young man is right. That's kind of not fully legal." the cop thinks out loud.

"So, you up?" asked Michael.

"Hell yeah! You guys are super cool!" the police officer yelled in excitement.

"You bet we are." Calum commented and sassily put his sun glasses on.

"Cool to meet you lads!" the cop waved and turned back to his car.

"You too, man!" Calum and Mike waved back.

Luke was just too shocked to speak so he stayed in his seat quiet.

And with that, we took off.

----

"What the- this place is- wow I-" Luke started, but guess who spoke up next?

"Just be thankful because we're paying for it." Michael.

"Imma sleep." commented Calum.

-"What? Why? We're having fun now!"

-"I'm just hella tired. See ya tomorrow guys."

-"Freak."

"Let's all heed to bed. Tomorrow never dies. The fun starts tomorrow." I winked.