Chapter 6(Preview)

Neoma POV

I looked up at his perfect face, my body pressed against the wall and flush against his, Shocks and tingles of pleasure ran through my body. I felt his minty breath fan over my face, as I looked into his smoldering eyes. All I could see was lust, adoration, and love; things I had never seen in anyones eyes when looking at me. He moved in closer I watched in amazement as the distance between our lips began to diminish. The moment his lips touched mine I was hooked, he was addictive. I pressed my lips to his savoring the feel of his soft lips against mine. Fireworks and butterflies exploded within me causing my knees to buckle. His hands snaked around my waist and deepened the kiss. I felt his hands travel up my sides lifting my shirt leaving a scorching trail on my skin. I felt his hand slightly graze my sensitive nipples, I shivered at the touch of his soft caloused hands, letting out a small moan; I ran my hands through his hair. I broke the kiss breathing heavily looking at his red swollen lips. He looked me in my eyes as he began to undress. I gaped at his perfectly sculpted body. Last to come off was his pants, he teased me as he slowly unbuckled his slacks and slid them down. I gasped at the extremely large bulge in his underwear, he smirked as he said in a husky voice.

"This is what you do to me", he walked towards me, taking my hands and placing it agaimst his hardened pulsing member. I got bold and began sliding his boxers down slowly, as I got to his V line my breath hitched. As soon as it dropped.......

" GET THE FUCK UP!"

I shot out of bed just to find Doris laughing her ass off.

"Why would you do that?" 

"Get your nasty ass up, I heard you moaning Mr. Archer's name in your sleep"

I felt my eyes nearly bulge out of my head, the only thing running trough my head was how gthe fuck she had gotten into my house when I was the only one home. 

She interuppted my thoughts by yelling, " Get up and get dressed."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see", I only pray to god this girl doesn't get me killed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i havent updated in a while this a just a teaser of whats to come. Hope you enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving.