Chapter 3

I walked up to his class door taking a deep breath before turning the door handle. My breath hitched at the sight in front of me his shirtless showing off his yummy 6 pack and toned chest, his were low showing off his v line trailing down.
"Enjoying the show" my eyes snapped up to his face.
"No" I answered smugly
"Well take a seat" he gestured towards all the empty seats.
I sat down in the desk furthest from the front of the class so I could stay on my phone. I glanced up and saw that he had put his shirt back on, I was a little disappointed. Wait I don't like him he at be cute but he's my teacher and an asshole but he is sexy.
Ugh stop it brain
Well you're the one thinking about him.
Make me stop
It's not that easy, and you know you like him.
No I don't
Yes you do
No I don't
Yes you do
Whatever stupid
I'm your conscience if I'm stupid your stupid dumbass.
Touché mind, touché

I was so busy arguing with my mind I didn't feel when my phone was snatched out of my hand by Mr. Asshole. My head snapped up and I conjured the dirtiest glare I could. That is the last straw,  I stood up and began pointing at him.

"You embarrassed me in class earlier, gave me detention, and threatened me with more detention, and you just took my phone. You are a fucking asshole, give me damn phone back so i can sit down and ignore your sexy, I mean stupid ass face."

I blushed when i realized my little slip up. I hope he didn't catch that mistake. Judging by that cocky smirk on his face he didn't. I ignored him trying to snatch my phone from his hands. He was too quick and he had his hand with my phone raised over his head. I tried jumping for it but i couldn't reach. I mean I am a pretty tall person, but compared to him I felt like a midget. He laughed at me the whole time i was trying to jump.I accidentally slipped hitting his leg in the process making hit the ground first then me on top straddling him. I stared into his deep brown eyes noticing a slight shimmer. We were chest to chest I couldn't help but notice how our bodies perfectly molded together. I slowly started to lean in about to kiss him, before my brain could process what was happening. My phone fell on the other side of the class and all i heard was a loud crack. The noise snapped me out of the trance. I stood up and awkwardly held my hand out to help him up.I guess he was nervous too because he was scratching the back of is neck with the tip of his ears slightly pink. He cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry for what just transpired." He said getting all technical with words.

I didn't even have the guts to look him in his eyes just focusing on my shoes. Then it hit me. My Phone, I ran over to it, the screen was shattered and it just kept flickering until it completely just stopped working at all.

"I'll get you a new one it was my fault." all I could do was nod my head because I was still in a state of shock.

I looked up at the clock in the corner of the class there was still 30 minutes left of detention. I walked back to my seat as he walked back to the front. We just sat in uncomfortable silence, it was unbearable the half hour passed like five hours on Mars. He dismissed me with the wave of his hand, still an ass. I walked home trying make sense of what happened. Everytime i tried to come up with a conclusion, I atill ended up with WTF. I reach home greeting my mom and dad.

"How was school, Nene?" my mom aked.

"It was fine." I answered through my clenched teeth.

I made my way upstairs and to do some of my homework. I completed all of it, and I had no phone again whch led my mind to wander about. I ended up on him again. I was really about to kiss him. What the hell is wrong with me. Maybe it was just the heat of the moment. That can't be it though because I would have never done that if it was anybody else. Maybe I did like him and wanted more than a school relatonship. This thought swam around my head leaving me restless. To help me relax, I turned on my favorite song Another Girl by Jacques Green and let the music sway me to sleep.