Chapter 5

Neoma's P.O.V.
I got up the next morning groggier than any other day. Events from yesterday flooded into my head giving me an instant migraine. I groaned as I rolled over in bed getting tangled up in my duvet. I tried to stand up but ended up tripping on my blanket nearly breaking my face. I shook the blankets of my body standing up and stretching feeling like an 80 year old. I went into the bathroom and nearly screamed when I looked into the mirror. I looked like I had been ran over by ten trains. Thank God it was Saturday no one could see me like this except for my mom and dad. I hopped in the shower washing my skin with my Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Body Wash, brushing my teeth while in the shower. Yes I am one of those people. I got out and put on my black leggings with my navy blue pullover, and black sandals.
I hopped back in my bed going onto my Tumblr. I was scrolling laughing at some memes that I found funny. I found a post that peaked my interest, it was something about an app called Whisper. I turned off my computer and downloaded the app on my tablet. My given screen name was Twinz_General, I couldn't be bothered to change it. I was intrigued by the fact that many people used this app in my area. I scrolled through some of the post hearting lots of them. There was a lot of action this whisper challenge. I decided to check out what it was a found out that it was this really cool chat, where two people would chat for x amount of weeks without trading pictures and at the end send the other person a picture of yourself. There was one post that really caught my eye. I clicked on it and saw that I could chat with the person the posted the whisper. The Whisper said "There is someone I want but can't have, she's so close but yet so far." That made my heart ache for that person I wasn't sure if it was a guy or girl, and I could relate to that situation with Mr. Archer. I decided to chat to the person their screen name was qvickslvr.
~Hey
-Hi
~I saw your post and I wanted to say I know how you feel
-It's really nice to have someone on the same page as me. ASL
~I'm sorry, I'm new to this what does that mean
-Oh well welcome to whisper, and that means age, sex, and location
~Oh thank you, I'm 16, a female, I'm in Trenton, New Jersey. What about you?
-I'm 20, a male, and I'm in Morrisville, Pennsylvania; we're about five minutes apart.
~That is so cool so I was wondering if you would like to do the whisper challenge with me.
-Sure as long as my age isn't a problem
~We're just friends, so it doesn't really matter
-Ouch I'm already friend zoned
~I didn't mean it like that, I meant that we're only talking and not together.
-I'm just messing with you
~I can see we're gonna be the best of friends.
-Ditto
We talked for hours until I felt sleepy. I had really enjoyed my conversation with him. I felt as if I knew my whole life. Our conversation just flowed and that was the best part about it because I was usually very awkward.

Mr. Archer P.O.V

I got up feeling bad for the turn of events of yesterday but turned on at the idea of all her feistiness. Last night gave me enough time to really get an idea of her. She had big breast, when we were on the floor I felt her body pressed against mine. She hand love handles, and a little pudge in the front. Those things didn't make her any less beautiful. If only I wasn't her teacher and she was a little older we would have been skin to skin last night.
All I could do was hang my head down in shame. I was attracted to my student and what made worst was it was so apparent, that could get me fired. I have money but the scandal could be huge, and put a bad name on my family. I decided to grade my students work, was almost finished when I got to her paper. I couldn't take it I had to put my work away.
I hopped in the shower using my axe body wash. I was done within five minutes. I got out and threw on some basketball shorts and remained shirtless. I flopped onto the couch watching some show called Impractical Jokers, it was hilarious the things they would make each other do.
After a few episodes I got bored. So I decided to play a few games on my phone, took a scroll through my Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. I could see that my gold digging whore of an ex was still trying to find me. After I found out she was cheating on me with my old friend, when I caught her and broke up with her she said she was only using me for my money.
I got onto the app whisper venting about how I felt about Neoma. "There is someone I want but can't have, she's so close but yet so far." I wanted to get close to her, and get to know her. She was in my class literally a few feet away from me during but week, but I couldn't get any closer to her or its game over for me. After few moments of thinking to myself, I heard the little tone the notified me. It was a message from someone named Twinz_General. I usually ignored he private message because there were some crazy people on the app, so I just decided why not.

~Hey
-Hi
~I saw your post and I wanted to say I know how you feel
-It's really nice to have someone on the same page as me. ASL
~I'm sorry, I'm new to this what does that mean
-Oh well welcome to whisper, and that means age, sex, and location
~Oh thank you, I'm 16, a female, I'm in Trenton, New Jersey. What about you?
-I'm 20, a male, and I'm in Morrisville, Pennsylvania; we're about five minutes apart.
~That is so cool so I was wondering if you would like to do the whisper challenge with me.
-Sure as long as my age isn't a problem
~We're just friends, so it doesn't really matter
-Ouch I'm already friend zoned
~I didn't mean it like that, I meant that we're only talking and not together.
-I'm just messing with you
~I can see we're gonna be the best of friends.
-Ditto
I and Twinz_General talked all day until she told me she was tired. It nice to talk to her she was like a breath of fresh air in my day. She took my mind off of everything that was bothering me. She made such an impact I felt pumped and decided to workout. I worked out for a few hours showered then went to relax in my bed. I ended up get drowsy and fall ing asleep.