No Backing Out

The next morning, I woke up with a mission.

I was going to talk about things with Ruby and see if we can leave it all in the past.

I woke up quite early considering it was a Friday, but there I was in the shower at 6 AM. I couldn't sleep very well since I was thinking about what awaited me.

I decided to wear some simple black skinny jeans and a grey tank top under a loose black chiffon blouse. I tried to keep my makeup to the minimum but still look like I have makeup on so I applied some black liquid liner, nude lipstick, and a few coats of mascara. 

It was about 7:30 when I left my house with my bag in hand so I had decided to stop by Starbucks to get breakfast.

While eating my blue berry muffin and sipping my Iced Chai Latte, I began to plan out what I would say to Ruby.

I'd start off by clearing out that I DON'T like her and how happy I am for her and Phoebe. Then just ask her if we can start over

While I ate my breakfast, different thoughts ran through my head.

What if she doesn't want to talk?

What if I embarrass myself?

I want a shower.

Showers are the only way I can relax when I'm anxious.

I began to feel my stomach twisting and my fingers were numb.

What if she tells me to fuck off?

Or if everyone sees that I'm following her around like a puppy?

I was so caught up in my head that I didn't realize I had finished my muffin and my drink was nothing more than melted ice.

I sighed as I got into my car and drove silently to school, gripping the steering wheel tightly.

No backing out now

Hey guys! I'm so sorry, I haven't updated in such a long time. Honestly, I lost all inspiration got this story, but I'm trying it again and see if I can find a new idea for it. I'll try to update more often

Anyway, I have 2 other stories if you guys would like to read them:
●Jet Black Heart - Punk Luke Hemmings
●Sexøløgist - Joshua Dun (I know the name suggests pure smut, but u promise it's not)